Peace and space!
At a beautiful location in the green Buitenveldert, near the Zuidas and shopping center Groot Gelderlandplein, we offer this spacious apartment (78 m2) situated on the first floor with three bedrooms, two balconies and storage room on the ground floor. From the rear (on the South) the apartment overlooks a green courtyard with a playground.
Within a short walking distance on the Buitenveldertselaan there are various shops and public transport connections.
Communal entrance with letterboxes and doorbells.
Entrance to hallway with separate toilet room with toilet and washbasin and a closed room with washing machine- and dryer connections. Bathroom with sink and bathtub with shower. Bedroom (1) with closets located at the front side. Closed kitchen with a simple kitchen unit and access to the balcony at the front side. Bedroom (2) located at the front side with also access to the balcony. Living room located at the rear with large windows making it very light. Walk through to bedroom (3) with closet and access to the South-facing balcony at the rear.
There is a spacious storage room (8 m2) on the ground floor.
- Living area 78 m2, content 261 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 1961;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground rent is prepaid up to the end of the current time period being June 15th, 2034;
- heating by block heating, hot water by electric boiler (Inventum, 80 liters, owned);
- electrical installation consisting of three groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in in plastic window frames;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 3608, apartment index 10;
- final energy label F;
- transfer in consultation, short term is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners of the Building Kastelenstraat 273 to 313 in Amsterdam;
- established: September 30th, 2003, amended on May 23rd, 2011;
- 857/25.007th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by Th. Jansen Beheer B.V .;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 156,28 excluding € 75,-- in advance for heating costs;
- multi-year maintenance planning regulations present;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located near the Zuidas and the Groot Gelderlandplein and is located in the beautiful Kastelenbuurt, a neighborhood where living is interspersed with lots of greenery and various shops in the Kastelensquares. The hook-shaped residential blocks in the Kastelen neighborhood, designed by architect Piet Zanstra, with space for lots of greenery, are seen as one of the most successful parts of the Amsterdam expansion plan.
Furthermore, very good accessibility in relation to the A10 ring road, the VU University, the VU hospital and the RAI. The apartment offers various green areas in the vicinity such as the Amstelpark, Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark and 't Loopveld. The Amsterdam forest is within walking distance and Schiphol can be reached by metro from Zuid station in 10 minutes. In this neighborhood you are fully equipped. For example, the apartment is within walking distance of a shopping square for daily groceries, with a supermarket that is open 7 days a week and if you like shopping, Gelderlandplein is around the corner. The Amstelveen line (tram 25) will take you to Zuid station in no time, where, via the connection to the North/South line, you will be on the Albert Cuyp market or on the Dam in no time. Parking is available in front of the door with a parking permit (currently two parking permits available).
- Spacious apartment on the first floor;
- currently three bedrooms;
- various layout options possible;
- very light because of the large windows;
- two balconies;
- possibility to obtain two parking permits immediately.
Read full description