Located in a beautiful location on the Kea Boumanstraat, we offer this newly built double ground floor house (116 m2) with a garden on the south, three bedrooms and private parking. Very energy efficient with its own air source heat pump and A++ energy label.
The house was built under architecture and its location ensures a permanent unobstructed view over the Buiten-IJ with, on the other side, the ‘’stompe toren’’ of Ransdorp and the picturesque contours of Schellingwoude and Durgerdam. This view is unique within the Amsterdam ring road.
The residents' picnic tables are in the grass on the dike and from the living room on the first floor there are beautiful views over the water. The kitchen may still be installed by the buyer or can be provided by the seller.
This house has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? keaboumanstraat28-a.nl.
Ground floor (with whitewash oak parquet laminate with underfloor heating):
Parking space at the front, private entrance, hallway, meter cupboard, bedroom at the front with glass front and door to the outside, storage room with heat pump unit, stairs to the first floor, indoor storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer, toilet room with toilet and fountain, bathroom with underfloor heating, large marble-look tiles, freestanding bathtub, walk-in shower with rain shower, washbasin with mirror. Two bedrooms at the rear with access to the sunny south-facing garden.
Living room with space for a cooking island and dining area at the rear. At the front is the living room with a balcony of approximately one meter deep. From this floor there is a beautiful view over the water.
- Living area 116 m2, volume 382 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built in 2019;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016 (perpetual leasehold), the canon is € 6,310.36 per year and is indexed annually;
- the house is delivered without a kitchen, which can be installed by the seller;
- fully plastered and painted;
- equipped with built-in lighting;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through its own air heat pump; significant savings on heating costs;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, complex designation 11139, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label A++;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Kea Boumanstraat 28 in Amsterdam' consisting of 2 apartment rights;
- established: March 19th, 2019;
- 117/261st share in the association;
- the monthly contribution has yet to be determined;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- building insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on Zeeburgereiland in the East district, within the ring road. The Sportheldenbuurt is a unique and child-friendly residential area under development, about five minutes by bike via the Amsterdam bridge to the center. Express tram 26 will take you to Central Station within ten minutes. There are also shops on IJburg and in the Indische Buurt within cycling distance. The Landmarkt on the Schellingwouderdijk is worth a nice walk or bike ride, across the Oranjesluizen to do organic and tasty shopping. There is a primary school, two secondary schools and sports clubs on Zeeburgereiland. There is catering in the form of restaurant Haddock, restaurant Bij Storm, including Wind & Wheels and a large park has been realized centrally on the island with a mega Urban Sports Zone. (Skate track, catering on the island: restaurant Bluey's and De Espressofabriek). In the spring and summer months, the shared picnic tables and the trampolines on the verge of the waterfront are widely used. There is also a warm, social and safe atmosphere in the area. The connection has recently also been made via a ferry.
- High-quality, aluminum frames with HR ++ glazing;
- fully equipped with underfloor heating;
- whitewash oak parquet laminate laid in herringbone pattern;
- beech wood stairs;
- sunny garden facing south;
- private entrance on the street;
- private parking space in front of the door;
- beautiful, child-friendly street;
- fantastic view over Het Buiten-IJ, IJmeer, Durgerdam and Schellingwouderbrug;
- view the own home website of this house on keaboumanstraat28-a.nl.
Contact our office without obligation to schedule a viewing appointment!
Read full description