Glass, light, steel and lots of space!
At a unique location with an amazing view over the IJ and the Markermeer, we offer this very large mansion built in 2017 under the architecture of Hans Oudendorp (278 m2 of living space, 331 m2 gross and volume 1092 m3) located on a plot of 6,60 meters wide. A lot of steel is used in the house and the staircase itself is a work of art. This in combination with the modern cast floor (with underfloor heating), the many glass and the beautiful heights yields a spectacular result. Mention the guesthouse/au pair room with private bathroom, three good bedrooms with private bathroom and the master bedroom with roof terrace, walk-in closet and also a bathroom. The ingenious light court throughout the house, the spacious Bulthaup kitchen and the living room with private balcony and panoramic view, the South-facing garden, indoor garage and two parking spaces in front of the door complete the picture.
The location ensures a permanent unobstructed view over the Buiten-IJ with the Stompe Toren of Ransdorp on the other side and the picturesque contours of Durgerdam. The only significant traffic at your doorstep consists of ships of all shapes and sizes. This view in which nature reveals itself in its full beauty is unique within the ring of Amsterdam.
Ground floor (cast floor with underfloor heating adjustable per room, ceiling height 3,0 m to 12,4 m in the stairwell):
Two parking spaces in front of the door with charging point for an electric car. Covered entrance, alarm system, neat, extensive meter cupboard. Wardrobe, steel wall, spacious garage with electric roller door and equipped with sink. The stately hall has a height of more than 12 meters. The steel staircase. that curls through it, is a true work of art. Second wardrobe, guest toilet with hand basin. Garden-oriented room with several storage cupboards and double doors opening onto the South-facing garden. Sanitary area with bathroom with walk-in shower with sink, separate toilet with fountain. In this room there is also a cinema setting with beamer and the wall as a screen.
Very bright living room with built-in bookcase and with large panoramic window, part of which can be slid open. From here, the view over the water, the passing ships and the surrounding land is phenomenal. The Bulthaup B3 kitchen is located in the middle. Very complete with Quoocker, wide induction stove, dishwasher, combi oven, steam oven, full-height refrigerator and freezer. The balcony at the rear is fully accessible via the facade that can be completely slid away like a harmonica.
Second floor (cast floor with underfloor heating):
Landing with built-in storage cupboards, two bedrooms at the front, one bedroom at the rear, bathroom with daylight, walk-in shower, double sink, bath and toilet.
Landing, office with custom built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with large windowsill and beautiful view, walk-in closet with skylight and lots of space, bathroom with daylight, freestanding bath, toilet, walk-in shower with rain shower and a towel radiator. At the rear is the roof terrace, neatly finished with aluminum and red Cedar wood.
Roof hatch, roof. No permit has been requested for a roof terrace. However, there is already permission for a house for solar panels.
- Living area 278 m2, volume 1092 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 2017;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until April 15th, 2066, the ground rent currently amounts to € 6.346,12 per year and is indexed annually (tax deductible). The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating by district heating, hot water by district heating with Comfort Warmwater label 6 (highest label);
- pressurized water available;
- completely isolated;
- glass fiber available;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, number 10130, sized 1 are 59 centiare;
- final energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on the Zeeburgereiland in the Oost district, within the ring. The Sportheldenbuurt is a unique and child-friendly residential area in development, approximately fifteen minutes by bike via the Amsterdam bridge to the center. Tram 26 takes you to Central station in ten minutes. On the island there are several playgrounds, greengrocer Borneo and a small Albert Heijn. There are also shops on IJburg and in the Indische buurt within cycling distance. The Landmarkt on the Schellingwouderdijk is worth a nice walking or cycling trip, over the Oranjesluizen to do organic and tasty shopping. Zeeburgereiland has a primary school, nursery and after school care, two secondary schools and sports clubs. There are restaurants in the form of restaurant Haddock, restaurant Bij Storm, with Wind & Wheels and centrally on the island, a large park is being realized with a large Urban Sports Zone.
- Hall with a height of up to 12,4 meters;
- permit for a house on the roof for solar panels;
- roof hatch;
- a lot of storage space in the form of fitted wardrobes on each floor;
- cinema setting in the garden room with beamer;
- the house is fully plastered;
- ceiling-high doors with beautiful cutlery;
- on the first floor there is preparation for a gas fireplace (pipes and gas pipe already present);
- electricity outside for electric car;
- there is electricity and a tap on the roof.
Read full description