** For a panoramic view see the 360 ° photo **
At a unique location with an amazing view over the IJ and the Markermeer, we offer this house built under architecture in 2015 (253 m2 of living space, 295 m2 gross area) on a plot of 6,60 meters wide.
The house is beautifully balanced and finished in detail with a great sense of taste with only the best materials. The location ensures a permanent unobstructed view over the Buiten-IJ with on the other side the Stompe Toren of Ransdorp and the picturesque contours of Durgerdam. The only significant traffic in front of the door consists of ships in all shapes and sizes. This view in which nature reveals itself in its full beauty is unique within the Amsterdam ring road.
The house is in excellent condition and everything has been thought of: sunny South facing garden, two roof terraces (preparation for hot tub and solar panels on the roof), magnificent view, two parking spots in front of the door (including preparation for a charging station), luxury passenger lift, kitchen from Poggenpohl, three bedrooms on the first floor and one bedroom, guest apartment or office (with kitchen preparation) on the ground floor, two bathrooms, two separate toilets, double panoramic window with large mezzanine, fully eNet home automation with screens, awnings, good lighting plan with Kreon lighting, floor heating adjustable per room, Attika Q-bic rotating wood fire place, central vacuum system, Cisco WiFipoints on all floors and security system from Verisure.
Ground floor (cast floor with underfloor heating adjustable per room, ceiling height 2,63 m):
Two parking spots in front of the door with preparation for a charging point for an electric car (hidden in the facade) and water tap. Entrance, control of the alarm, hallway and the stairs to upstairs (beautiful Z-staircase with lighting), large storage room with its own access door from outside, equipped with sink and Aquacell water softener, very extensive meter cupboard with remote controlled and fully adjustable home automation and fiber optics. The screens and awnings respond to wind and sun and all the switching material can be adjusted remotely and has memory positions.
Staircase, luxury passenger lift with telephone, guest apartment with garden-oriented living room, walk-in closet, bedroom, preparation for a kitchen and a bathroom with luxury tiles, recessed lighting, toilet, bathtub with built-in niche and glass wall, which is also suitable for showering and beautiful washbasin with furniture and mirror. This space can also function perfectly as a study or office. The landscaped garden is accessible by double, aluminimum sliding doors, is six meters deep and has a stone terrace, wooden pergola, and hardwood exterior floor. Water tap and electricity are available as well as a sunshade.
First floor (cast floor with underfloor heating adjustable per room, ceiling height 2,63 m)
Landing, intercom system, storage box underneath the stairs, elevator, toilet, two bedrooms at the rear, master bedroom at the front with beautiful views and large walk-in closet equipped with luxury cupboards. The bathroom and the walk-in closet are accessible from both the hallway and the master bedroom. The bathroom has natural light and of course underfloor heating and is equipped with a spacious, double walk-in shower with large glass wall, double washbasin with furniture and mirror and a toilet.
Second floor (oak parquet with underfloor heating, ceiling height 3,00 m in the living area and 2,70 m in the kitchen):
Intercom system, elevator, living room with rotating wood stove, Hülsta cupboard with lighting, large mezzanine (almost 7 m2) and large panoramic window that extends into the next floor. This gives a breathtaking view of the water and the land. The kitchen is located at the rear, is of the brand Poggenpohl and is equipped with a kitchen island with floating part and bar stools, drawers, a counter top with marble look (thick composite), three wooden drawers, Quooker, Bora induction stove with direct drain to the outside . Miele combi steam oven XL, warming drawer, dishwasher and refrigerator and Siemens freezer.
Third floor (cast floor with underfloor heating, ceiling height 2.59 m):
Intercom system, elevator, office with beautiful view and open connection to the living room. Toilet, small pantry with fridge, storage cupboard for the outside cushions. At the rear is the large South-facing terrace. This terrace and also the roof terrace above is fully equipped with beautifully landscaped planters which are equipped with an automatic irrigation system. Water tap and electricity are available as well as a sunshade.
The beautiful roof terrace is accessible via a concrete external staircase with wooden paneling and side lighting. Here is a large terrace, planters, scaffolding wooden lounge set that belongs to the house, sun screen with removable posts (loose construction, without permit), outdoor kitchen, shed with the cushions for the couch, place for a hammock and hammock chair, glass fence and preparation for hot tub and solar panels. From here the view over water, the passing ships and the surrounding land is phenomenal. The roof terrace is equipped with water tap, electricity and an automatic irrigation system for the planters.
- Living area 253 m2, volume 992 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2015;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until December 15th, 2064, the ground rent is currently € 6.199,90 per year and is indexed annually (tax deductible);
- heating through district heating, hot water through district heating with Comfort Hot Water label 6 (highest label);
- fully insulated;
- fiberglass present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, complex designation 9677, sized 1 are 59 centiare;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located on Zeeburgereiland in the East district, within the ring road. The Sportheldenbuurt is a unique and child-friendly residential area in development, about fifteen minutes by bike via the Amsterdam bridge to the center.
- Beautiful mansion situated near the water with a permanent unobstructed view;
- very light house;
- guest accommodation on the ground floor with preparations for a own kitchen and bathroom;
- staircase consisting of handmade, floating Z-stairs with lighting;
- driveway, backyard and roof terrace with electricity and outside tap;
- the entire house has underfloor heating which is adjustable per room;
- extensive home automation: everything is adjustable. The built-in screens on each floor and the large awning on the ground and third floors can also do their work automatically;
- the entire home is plastered and has built-in dimmable lighting;
- all frames are made of aluminum and maintenance-free;
- Gardena automatic irrigation system;
- apartment on the ground floor which can also serve as a study or office space;
- Attika Q-bic rotating wood stove;
- screens on 1st and 2nd floor on the rear;
- Brustor folding arm awnings on the back of the ground floor and 3rd floor;
- Kreon lighting;
- eNet home automation with app for lighting and blinds;
- Poggenpohl +Modo kitchen with floating part with bar stools and Bora induction stove,
Miele combi steam oven XL, warming drawer, dishwasher and refrigerator and Siemens freezer;
- central vacuum system;
- district heating with Comfort Hot water label 6 connection;
- Cisco wifi points on all floors;
- Aquacell water softener;
- Verisure security installation;
- preparation for charging station for electric car;
- preparation for hot tub on the roof terrace;
- preparation for solar panels on the roof terrace;
- Z-stairs, handmade, floating and with lighting;
- optical fiber;
- intercom system: outside door can be opened from all floors.
Read full description