Luxury penthouse (102 m2, 6th floor), located on a corner, with a spacious, sunny roof terrace of 46 m2, located on private land in a modern neighborhood. The train/metro is right outside the door and all of Amsterdam, including the Zuidas, is within easy reach. It should also be noted that the apartment is very light, has a very good layout, there are beautiful views and is energy efficient. The associated parking spot and storage room are included in the price.
Modern entrance with automatically opening front door and doors that are electrically operated. The generous storage room and parking spot are also located on this level. A luxury elevator and a staircase lead to the various apartments.
The apartment at the rear of the gallery is number 69. Due to the stepped construction, it is completely free. At the front there is a small terrace. Entrance of the apartment to hallway with access to all rooms. The floor has underfloor heating and a modern laminate floor with high plinth. The storage room has a connection for the washing machine and dryer and there is a lot of storage space. Toilet room with tiles up to the ceiling and floating toilet with fountain. Adjacent the extensive meter cupboard with also the district heating unit.
On the other side a large bedroom with large, built-in closet. A little further on is the second large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and desk. The roof terrace is accessible from this room via sliding doors (also from the living room of course).
This spacious terrace is located in a corner behind the apartment and because it adjoins the living space, it is really an extension of this. The natural separation guarantees privacy. The terrace is finished with planters and equipped with a modern sprinkler system. The beautiful sofa that is there is custom-made and is being offered for sale. The terrace is in the sun all day long, but there are also places to look for shade. There are beautiful views over the city.
We go back to the hallway again. At the end is the bathroom with tiles up to the ceiling, underfloor heating, bathtub, walk-in shower, washbasin and beautiful mirror.
The living room is very bright and the open kitchen is in a handy corner. This is equipped with modern equipment from Siemens, including an induction stove, steam oven, combi oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. The counter top is made of composite. The sink is made of stainless steel and has no corners. There is also a Quooker tap, ideal for cups of tea. Because of the corner location and the many windows, the living room enjoys a lot of daylight. The roof terrace is accessible via sliding doors.
- Living area 102 m2, volume 361 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2017;
- located on private land;
- underfloor heating and hot water through district heating;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Diemen, section D, complex designation 2892, apartment indices 217 (apartment with storage room) and 175 (parking spot);
- energy label A
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Holland Park Blok 1' in Diemen;
- established: Juni 30th, 2015; modified on December 16th, 2015;
- share in the association: 108/10,927th (apartment and storage room) and 13/10,927th (parking spot);
- the monthly contribution is € 166.15 for the apartment with storage room and € 41.97 for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- the administration is professionally taken care of by Munnik VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
This penthouse is located in Holland Park in Diemen Zuid and borders Amsterdam. It has atmospheric canals and bridges, beautiful facades, cozy streets, green courtyards and beautiful design apartments. This unique independent district was designed by the well-known architect and urban planner Sjoerd Soeters. Inspired by his previously designed Java Eiland and Sluseholmen, the canal town in Copenhagen (winner of the Danish Urban Design Prize in 2009). This new residential location is located right next to the Diemen-Zuid metro and train station and offers 2000 new homes, restaurants, small shops and other facilities. The varied and colorful architecture on the round canals gives the real Amsterdam canal feeling. Various shops are located nearby for all your daily shopping. The neighborhood is also ideal for outdoor activities. Diemen is very suitable for cyclists; a great network of cycle paths has been built, which means that you can often reach your destination faster by bike than by car. Everything is easily accessible from Holland Park. You can quickly reach Amsterdam and Diemen Centrum by bike, car or public transport. Swimming in the Gaasperplas, sports in Diemerpark, a concert in the Ziggo Dome or the AFAS Live is just as easy as meeting your friends in the Oosterpark. Next to Holland Park is the Diemen Campus Zuid neighborhood, where you can use facilities from day one such as an Albert Heijn, wine bar, a launderette and dry cleaner, a hair salon and a bicycle repair shop. In Holland Park itself, even more cafes, galleries and small shops will be spread across the different parts of the neighborhood. In addition, in Holland Park, a square of restaurants is being built next to a beautiful park where you can relax. The facilities grow with the construction of the district.
- Penthouse with free views, located on the sixth floor;
- open kitchen plan with various built-in appliances;
- spacious roof terrace with beautiful views over Amsterdam and Holland Park;
- two bedrooms;
- entire apartment underfloor heating;
- energy efficient;
- own separate storage room;
- own parking spot;
- communal covered bicycle shed in the complex;
- perfectly located, all amenities within reach.
In short, a modern apartment in a central location!
Read full description