Beautifully located on the stately Keizer Karelweg, we offer this house, which is completely renovated in 2016, consisting of three floors with a spacious living floor, attractive garden, six bedrooms, two bathrooms and a basement. A garage box is also offered around the corner of the house.
The house is located in the popular Randwijck area, which is characterized by its quiet streets with lots of green and a child-friendly appearance. The Amsterdamse Bos, Stadshart Amstelveen and various public transport connections are a short distance away. Amsterdam is within cycling distance and also easily accessible by public transport.
Through the beautifully landscaped front garden located on the sunny West, access to the entrance to the enclosed porch with meter cupboard and fixed wardrobe. The enclosed porch is separated by a beautiful steel door from the hall with stairs to the first floor, access to the basement and toilet room with toilet and fountain. At the front is the living room en-suite with a beautiful view of the front garden and in the middle a dining area with fireplace. The dining area has a steel facade with glass, which makes the hall very light.
Slightly lower, at terrace level, is the modern open kitchen according to Italian design (Comprex) with a spacious cupboard wall and island. The cupboard wall is equipped with a large fridge, large freezer, plenty of cupboard space and continues into the dining area. The island is equipped with a deep sink with mixer tap and Quooker, dishwasher, 6-burner gas stove with large oven from Boretti, design extractor system and an integrated bar element so that you can enjoy sitting at the kitchen. The two skylights above the kitchen create a very light space.
From the kitchen through two large sliding doors access to the lovely backyard of more than 18 meters deep, located on the East. The garden has a higher terrace area and is also accessible through a back entrance. Also equipped with electricity and water connection. Due to the depth of the garden, there is sun almost all day and you can enjoy delicious meals in the garden in the summer.
Landing, bedroom (1) located at the front with built-in desk and built-in shelves, bedroom (2) also located at the front. Master bedroom (3) located at the rear with large windows (including two French doors) making it very light and overlooking the garden. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with Mortex walls and a double sink with furniture, walk-in shower with rain shower, bath, towel radiator and handy niches. Bedroom (4) also located at the rear which is currently used as a closet room. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
Landing, loft ladder with access to the attic, bedroom (5) located at the front with a nice height to the ridge, bedroom (6) located at the rear with dormer window and bulkheads with storage space behind it. Bathroom with sink, shower with rain shower, toilet and towel radiator.
Storage space and the combi boiler.
From the hall on the ground floor access to the spacious basement of approximately 22 m2 with heating and washing machine- and dryer connections.
Around the corner of the house is the spacious garage of approximately 18 m2.
- Living area 220 m2, volume 807 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- garage box of 18 m2;
- built around 1938 and completely renovated in 2016;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Vaillant Solo 35S, 2016);
- underfloor heating in the kitchen and in both bathrooms;
- wood burning fireplace on the ground floor;
- electrical installation consisting of 10 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, number 9887, sized 1 are 86 centiare (home) and number 8527, sized 60 centiare (extra piece of backyard) and number 12897, sized 21 centiare (garage box);
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
This beautiful house is located in the popular residential area Randwijck in Amstelveen. The area is characterized by a spacious layout of avenues and streets with lots of greenery. The Stadshart, the Amsterdamse Bos, the Cobra Museum and various schools for primary and secondary education are a stone's throw away. There is also good access to the A-10 ring road and the A-2/A-4 and A-9. Right on the doorstep access to public transport links.
- Beautiful family home on the stately Keizer Karelweg in the popular residential area of Randwijck;
- completely renovated in 2016;
- spacious living floor with living room en-suite and modern open kitchen;
- spacious backyard with back entrance;
- oak wooden floor on the ground floor in a herringbone pattern with high skirting boards;
- wide oak wooden floor on the first and second floor with high skirting boards;
- equipped with ceiling recessed spotlights;
- Linn and Bowers & Wilkins high-end speakers built into the ceiling on the ground floor;
- videophone system on the ground floor and first floor and intercom system on the second floor for opening the front door;
- spacious garage box around the corner from the house. The asking price does not include this garage box. Asking price garage box is € 37.500,-- k.k.
Read full description