Unique opportunity! Always wanted to live with the conveniences of relatively new construction but in the middle of the canal belt?! This penthouse offers the best of both worlds: In the middle of the beautiful city center but an oasis of peace!
This spacious penthouse with a living area of 111 m2 (132 m2 GFA) is located on the Keizersgracht in the "Keyserveste" building (1992) between the Prinsenstraat and the Brouwersgracht and is situated on the fifth (also top) floor. The apartment includes a spacious living room with a view of the canal, two bedrooms, two balconies, a lovely roof terrace and a private storage room and parking space in the basement.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? keizersgracht34-e.nl.
Spacious communal entrance with doorbells and mailboxes, access to the parking garage and access to the fifth floor via the elevator or stairwell.
Entrance to spacious hallway which is equipped with a full glass wall that borders on a light court, making it very bright. Access to all rooms from the hallway. Spacious living/dining room located at the front with large windows, which also make it very bright and with a beautiful view over the Keizersgracht. Through a sliding door access to the balcony located on the southeast with ditto view. Great for a cup of coffee in the morning!
Open kitchen plan with high-gloss black drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1.5 sink, induction stove, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment.
In the hallway there is a toilet room with toilet and fountain, a boiler room with the combi boiler and mechanical ventilation unit and a large storage room with the washing machine and dryer connection. Bedroom located in the middle of the house, adjacent to the light court, with fixed cupboard wall. Master bedroom at the rear with access to balcony located on the northwest from where a beautiful view of the beautifully landscaped courtyard. The bedroom also offers an en-suite bathroom with double sink with furniture, shower, bath and toilet.
From the hallway via a staircase access to the roof terrace (29 m2) from where a beautiful view over the city. The roof terrace has a storage room with water connection.
In the basement there is a private storage room (6 m2) as well as a private parking space in the parking garage. The garage is equipped with electric doors and the exit and entrance are located on the Keizersgracht.
The complex has an architecturally landscaped and very well-kept communal courtyard with beautiful flowers, various terraces and acacias. The inner garden is located between the Keysersveste and Princenveste buildings.
- Living area 111 m2, gross floor area 132 m2, volume 348 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built in 1992;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit);
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 6427, apartment indices 60 (apartment), 79 (storage room) and 87 (parking lot);
- definitive energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially sound Association of Homeowners Keysersveste/Princenveste in Amsterdam;
- established: July 22nd, 1991;
- share in the association: 148/5,663rd (apartment), 3/5,663rd (storage room) and 15/5,663rd (parking lot);
- the monthly contribution is € 304.71 for the apartment with storage room and € 35.45 for the parking lot;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Beheer Groep;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance plan present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
This penthouse is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Amsterdam city center, between the Prinsenstraat and the Brouwersgracht, within walking distance of the Central Station, the Haarlemmerdijk and Haarlemmerstraat with all possible shops and various markets. On Saturday you will find the market on the Noordermarkt and Lindengracht. On Mondays there is a market on the Noordermarkt and Westerstraat and on Wednesdays there is the organic market on Haarlemmerplein. In addition, there are many nice terraces and eateries within walking distance, in short, a perfect location for lovers of the Amsterdam city center.
- Penthouse located on the fifth (also top) floor;
- spacious living/dining room with a beautiful view over the Keizersgracht;
- two bedrooms;
- two balconies and a spacious roof terrace;
- wooden floor laid throughout the house in a herringbone pattern with band and trim;
- elevator present;
- private storage in the basement;
- possibility to purchase a private parking space in the underground parking garage;
- communal courtyard;
- located in a quiet location yet in the middle of the bustling city center;
- the asking price does not include the parking space. The asking price for the parking space is € 110,000 k.k.;
- permanent civil-law notary: Ploeg civil-law notary in Amsterdam;
- view the own home website of this apartment on keizersgracht34-e.nl.
In short, a modern apartment in a historic location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description