Are you considering a single-family house? Be sure to also view this 133 m2 apartment. It
offers the same. It combines a lot of light, freedom and space spread over three floors
with three bedrooms, a large study (or fourth bedroom), two bathrooms, a
balcony and a spacious roof terrace. All this in a very child-friendly and accessible
A major renovation took place in 2016. There is a modern kitchen
installed, with Bosch equipment. The bathroom and toilet area have been completely renovated
use has been made of high-quality brands such as Villeroy and Boch, Hans Grohe and P.
starck. In addition, a second bathroom has been realized in the master bedroom with
walk in closet. A spacious house with lots of light everywhere. Beautiful views of the IJmeer/
Blijburg and up to the Rembrandttoren.
The parking space is offered separately for €20.000 k.k., it is located in a
another complex on the corner of the Erich Salomonstraat and Theo Frenkelhof.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? kiekstraat72.nl
With the elevator you reach the entrance on the third floor. Here is the spacious hall, two
bedrooms, one with a cozy bay window and the other with a walk-in closet, a
modern bathroom (2016) with bath, shower, washbasin, design radiator and
a second toilet.
Spacious and very bright living room with large bay window and a modern open kitchen, which is also
provides access to the balcony. Adjacent there is another large space (21m2) that can be
serve as a playroom, study or 4/5th bedroom. On this floor you will also find a
toilet room and a large indoor storage room with daylight and storage space for the
washer and dryer. The setting sun shines beautifully in the living room.
The top floor was completed in 2013. Here is the master bedroom with lovely
inside shining morning sun, walk-in closet and the modern second bathroom (2016) with
sink and shower. The large sliding door gives access to the sheltered roof terrace with
views over the water to Durgerdam, Almere and Amsterdam Center. In the cellar
of the building you also have your own bicycle shed.
- Living area 133 m2, volume 459 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- modern house, so well insulated;
- leasehold: AB2000, the ground lease has been bought up to the end of the period, being December 31st, 2053;
- heating and hot water via district heating;
- aluminum enamelled outer frames, so no maintenance;
- optimally insulated;
- energy label A;
- fiber optic and coax connection available;
- cadastrally known municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 445-A, apartment index 58 (home) and municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1036-A, apartment index 129 (parking space);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Very active Association of Homeowners " Vereniging Van Eigenaars Woning Blok 30 Te Amsterdam" (home) and " Vereniging Van Eigenaars Woning Blok 37 Te Amsterdam" (parking space);
- established: November 8th, 2004 (home) and July 20th, 2006 (parking space);
- 109/6923rd share in the community (home) 1/1086th share in the community (park space);
- the monthly contribution is € 202,-- (home) and € 37,-- (parking space);
- the administration is professionally conducted by “Ymere VvE-beheer” (home) and “VT2000 VvE Beheer” (parking space);
- house rules and a multi-year maintenance plan;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment complex was designed by former government architect Liesbeth van der
Pol. There is a lot of (play) space around the complex. Play equipment for the little ones,
a large square, as well as a fantastic football/hockey/basketball cage for the older children. The Brand Dirk Ochse park at the end of the Kiekstraat is a
popular city beach. The house is located on the central Haveneiland in the spacious and child-friendly district of IJburg. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant, with the harbor and its water sports club as the focal point. The marina is a nice place to meet in one of the catering establishments. You will find even more recreation on the spacious beach at the former Blijburg, where various new catering establishments are currently being set up, the Theo van Gogh Park and the Diemer Park. The many playgrounds, schools and nurseries make it a great place for children to grow up. Haveneiland has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. Tram 26 will take you to Central Station in less than fifteen minutes and bus 66 will take you to the Arena in about 15 minutes. By car you can reach the ring road A10, A1, A2, A9 and Schiphol Airport via various roads.
- Spacious and very bright family house;
- 4 bedrooms;
- roof terrace and balcony on the south;
- storage in the basement;
- elevator present;
- good location near tram, roads, schools, parks and the shopping center in very
- built in 2005;
- new kitchen and bathrooms in 2016;
- view the own website of this apartment on kiekstraat72.nl
Read full description