This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? kloveniersburgwal51-b.nl
Double upper house of 92 m2, in the middle of the old town, located on private land. A historic building renovated under architecture and with an upper floor that offers the possibility to create a spacious or two small extra bedroom(s).
This canal house was built in 1953 on the existing foundation, reinforced with massive concrete beams. This building owes its status as a national monument to the historic gable from the mid-18th century. This category of canal houses later became known as the 'Van Houtenpanden'.
Since 2012, the apartment has a balcony at the rear over the entire width of the house, from which there is a direct view of the Zuiderkerk from 1614. At the front there is a view over the canal and the surrounding historic buildings. The canal is not a through waterway, so there is little water traffic. The Kloveniersburgwal as a street is also a relatively quiet street, despite the tourist entourage.
The last major VvE investment was in 2019, when frames and windows were replaced throughout the building for high-quality units with HR++ glass and double seals.
With the Nieuwmarkt, Dam Square, Waterlooplein and Rembrandtplein within walking distance, this is a great location. The Nieuwmarkt is characterized by its cozy atmosphere and village appearance. The Saturday organic market and the April festivities are still small, not too touristy events. Furthermore, within a radius of one kilometer there is a nice range of cinemas, museums, catering, recreation (Wertheim Park, Artis, Botanical Garden), gyms, and all forms of education from primary schools to university.
In order to park, a resident's permit must be applied for, which gives the opportunity to park in a large part of Amsterdam and in a number of garages allocated to residents, such as in the Stopera.
Communal entrance, shared storage room, second shared storage room with a communal washing machine and dryer, a spacious, modern entrance with stairs leading to the third floor.
Landing, cloakroom, modern toilet with hand basin. Bright living room at the front with a solid beech parquet floor and playful staircase in the middle, inspired by the American architect Robert Venturi. Above the staircase is a glass sloping roof that provides a beautiful light.
The kitchen is located in the middle and has a cozy cooking island and is fully equipped including a 1 sink, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave. There is a beautiful view over the canal through the new windows (2019). Behind a bookcase there is a handy cupboard under the stairs. At the rear, the south east-facing balcony that is accessible through the French doors that can open 180 degrees inwards (2012). Here you can relax with a beautiful view of the Zuiderkerk from 1614.
On this floor there is a light, open space with a nice height, which can be arranged according to your own wishes. In the middle the bathroom with toilet, shower and corner bath. In the bathroom there is a piece of roof that still offers possibilities for space saving by raising it, for example.
- living area 92 m2, volume 313 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1951;
- national monument and protected cityscape;
- located on private land;
- equipped with modern frames with HR++ glazing and double seal;
- equipped with floor insulation;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2018);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- cadastral known municipality of Amsterdam, section G, complex designation 7820, apartment index 3;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- the VvE 'Kloveniersburgwal 51' in Amsterdam consists of three apartment rights;
- foundation: March 25, 1983;
- 11/29th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- VvE has a Multi-Year Maintenance Plan (MJOP) term 2022-2032 monthly VvE contribution of € 158,--;
- advance payment for heating costs, electricity, water and cable connection of € 166.01 per month;
- the exterior painting took place in 2019;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The house is located on the Kloveniersburgwal in the center of Amsterdam. Around the corner from Nieuwmarkt, Waterlooplein, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and the University of Amsterdam. For culture the Stopera, Hermitage, Tuschinski and Carré within walking distance. Nice trendy restaurants and cafes such as Café de Paris, The Lobby and Bierfabriek Amsterdam. Easily accessible by public transport.
- national monument from 1953 with parts from the 18th century;
- located on private land;
- plastered walls and ceiling;
- apartment spread over the top two floors, so no upstairs neighbors;
- unique location;
- Public transport, within walking distance of Central Station, metro Nieuwmarkt or tram Rokin;
- the current layout of the apartment is based on an ongoing change in the deed of division. The apartment will be sold subject to this change in the deed of division;
- view the own website of this house on kloveniersburgwal51-b.nl
In short, a lovely apartment in a unique location. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description