Renovated in 2021, luxurious corner apartment, located on the top floor of a small-scale building. The apartment is situated in the green Buitenveldert area and has a spacious living-/dining room with an adjacent sunny balcony facing Southwest, open kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom and storage room in the basement. The leasehold has been paid off perpetually!
Common entrance with mailboxes and doorbells.
Entrance to hallway, two spacious bedrooms (12 and 14 m2) located at the front side with the master bedroom having a fixed cupboard wall. At the rear, on a South-west location, is the spacious living-/dining room which is very light due to the large windows. Open kitchen plan equipped with high-gloss white drawers and cabinets, composite worktop, deep sink with mixer tap and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: induction stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher (all Siemens) and the connection for the washing machine. From the kitchen access to the balcony located on the Southwest with a view of a park-like environment. In the middle of the apartment is the modern bathroom with large tiles up to the ceiling and equipped with a double sink with furniture, mirror cabinet and walk-in shower with rain- and hand shower and handy niche. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
In the hallway is the meter cupboard and in the basement the own external storage room (10 m2).
- Living area 78 m2, volume 272 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- large storage room of 10 m2 in the basement;
- built in 1962;
- ground lease conditions upon transfer: General Conditions out of 2016, the leasehold has been paid off perpetually;
- heating through block heating, hot water through geyser;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows and floor insulation;
- modern electrical installation consisting of 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 4371, apartment index 65;
- energy label F;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''Zuid-Hollandstraat/Koxhorn'' in Amsterdam;
- conversion to apartment rights: March 1st, 2011;
- 100/4,516th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VPA VvE-Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 127.39 plus an advance payment for heating costs of € 90 per month;
- house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the green Buitenveldert area near the Zuidas and the Groot Gelderlandplein with very good accessibility to the A10 ring road, the Free University, the VU hospital and the RAI. The house offers various green areas in the vicinity such as Amstelpark, Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark and 't Loopveld. The Amsterdamse Bos is within walking/cycling distance and Schiphol can be reached by metro from Zuid station in 10 minutes. In this neighborhood you are fully equipped. For example, the apartment is within walking distance of a shopping square for daily shopping, with a supermarket that is open 7 days a week and if you like shopping, Gelderlandplein is around the corner. The Amstelveen line (tram 25) will take you to the Zuid station in no time, where you will be on the Albert Cuypmarkt or Dam Square via the connection to the North/South line in no time. Parking is possible in front of the door with a parking permit (two parking permits are currently available).
- Well laid out three-room apartment located on the top floor and on a corner;
- completely renovated in 2021, including: kitchen involved in living room, kitchen renewed, bathroom renewed, toilet renewed, new floor, painting, etc.;
- very light due to the corner location and large windows;
- two bedrooms;
- lovely Southwest-facing balcony with sun blind;
- radiator conversions;
- perpetually surrendered leasehold;
- examples are known in the surrounding buildings where the top (fourth) floor is involved in the third floor. This top floor must be purchased from the Owners' Association. Here lies a great opportunity worth exploring;
- possibility to immediately obtain two parking permits;
- located in a quiet area but with the delights of the city at your fingertips!
Read full description