Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment!
Located in a quiet street in the trendy Czaar Peterbuurt, adjacent to the green Funenpark, we offer this three-room apartment situated on the third and partly fourth floor in a charming building on private land! The apartment has a living room with cozy bay window at the front, kitchen with French balcony and unobstructed view over the Funenpark at the rear and a spacious bedroom and external storage room on the fourth (also top) floor.
Entrance to the well-maintained communal staircase.
Entrance to landing, living room located on the quiet front side with a cozy bay window. The kitchen area with French balcony with patio doors is located at the rear and offers a beautiful view of the Funenpark. The kitchen has white drawers and cabinets and is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, oven and washing machine connection. In the middle of this floor the bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. A staircase from the kitchen gives access to the fourth floor.
Bedroom at the rear with a beautiful view over the Funenpark. From both the bedroom as the common staircase, the external storage with combi boiler can be reached.
- Living area 51 m2, volume 189 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1936;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups for current use with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section N, complex designation 3971, apartment indices 10 (apartment) and 14 (storage);
- energy label E;
- transfer in consultation/soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Kraijenhoffstraat 24-30" in Amsterdam consisting of 4 business spaces and 12 apartments with storage rooms;
- established: January 19th, 1994, amended in 1994 and 2001;
- share in the association: 50/900th (apartment) and 15/900th (storage room);
- the contribution is € 143,-- per month;
- the administration is professionally maintained by VvE NL;
- the stairwell has recently been refurbished;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the trendy Czaar Peterbuurt: a neighborhood that has quickly become one of the most popular parts of Amsterdam. With a range of special and unique shops and (coffee) bars, there is always something going on here. Various hotspots are within walking distance, including Club Panama, city beach Roest, Brouwerij 't IJ, Artis Zoo and the Dappermarkt. The Czaar Peterbuurt plays a pivotal role between the fashionable KNSM island and the Eastern Docklands on the one hand and the bustling center on the other. In short: a strategically located neighborhood, the heart of Amsterdam with everything within reach! In addition, the apartment is easily accessible by public transport with tram 7 from the Czaar Peterstraat and from the Rietlandpark with tram 26 towards Central Station. By car within a few minutes at the Piet Hein tunnel and thus at the Ring A-10 of Amsterdam.
- Charming three-room apartment spread over the third and partly fourth floor;
- living room with bay window at the front;
- French balcony with patio doors and unobstructed view of the Funenpark at the rear;
- located on private land;
- no upstairs neighbors;
- laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- storage room on the fourth floor.
Read full description