Living in a penthouse with a beautiful view over the IJburg marina and the IJ lake?
This is your chance! This modern apartment (79 m2) is located on the sixth (also top) floor, situated on eternally purchased leasehold land, has a spacious living room with open kitchen and two bedrooms. There are no fewer than two generous balconies (front and rear) so that you can enjoy the sun all day long! Own storage in the basement and parking space for rent in the adjacent semi-storey garage.
Through the common entrance (with elevator) you enter this spacious apartment on the sixth floor.
Upon entering you are directly in the spacious hall, which gives access to all rooms. At the front of the apartment is the bright and spacious living room with open kitchen. The adjoining balcony (west) is accessible from the living room and from here you have a beautiful view of the marina and of course the IJ lake. The modern Bruynzeel kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, combi microwave / oven, dishwasher and a fridge / freezer combination. At the rear of the apartment there are two spacious bedrooms. From the main bedroom you can also reach the second terrace (on the southeast). The separate toilet, laundry room and bathroom are accessible through the hall. The bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower and washbasin furniture. The entire apartment is very well maintained and has tightly plastered walls. There is also a large private storage room in the basement and a parking space can be rented in the parking garage.
- Living area 79 m2, volume 255m3;
- built in 2008;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground lease is bought up till forever;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- underfloor heating throughout the entire apartment;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1529, apartment index 14;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners " Blok 48-A " in Amsterdam;
- established: February 26th, 2008;
- 81/2422th share in the association;
- the administration is handled professionally by De Nieuwe Wereld Vastgoedbeheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 140,--;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
Everything you need is around the corner! Within 5 minutes you cycle to the shopping center on IJburg. In addition to the well-known chain stores (such as HEMA and Albert Heijn), you will also find a local butcher, bakery, florist and bicycle shop here. There are various primary schools, a secondary school, a health center, daycare centers and several restaurants and cafés (for example Dok 48, NAP Amsterdam or Marina Club Amsterdam, located on the harbor that you overlook). The Diemerpark is a 6-minute bike ride away. This park offers all possibilities for sports, cycling and walking. The park has a beach, ideal for small children, and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on the nearby Rieteiland Oost. Accessibility IJburg is centrally located in relation to the roads to the A1, A9 and A10. Public transportation is well organized here. With the tram 26 (departure every 3 minutes) you are within 12 minutes at Central Station. From Central Station by bus / train / metro within 15 minutes at Sloterdijk station, at the WTC on the Zuidas or the Johan Cruijff Arena.
- Beautiful view over the harbor and the IJ lake;
- located on the sixth and also top floor;
- two spacious bedrooms;
- no less than two large balconies (located west and southeast);
- spacious storage room;
- modern Bruynzeel kitchen;
- leasehold bought off forever;
- the apartment was newly built in 2008.
Read full description