***This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker***
Spacious 3/4 room apartment on the second floor with sunny balcony facing southeast. The small complex was built in the 50's with closed entrance. Storage in the basement with electricity. Parking in front of the door through a permit system. The apartment is located in the very popular Amsterdam neighborhood Watergraafsmeer. This neighborhood is known for its good and green living environment with parks, the Jaap Edenbaan, sports fields, the Middenweg, numerous eateries, supermarkets and delis for daily and luxury shopping. The house is conveniently located for public transportation and roads.
Through the communal staircase in 50s style you reach the apartment located on the second floor. Through the spacious L-shaped hall you have access to the apartment. In the hall is the meter cupboard and a separate toilet with fountain, you have access to all rooms. The spacious living room has a door to the balcony and closets. The simple kitchen gives access to the sunny balcony. Two spacious (bed) rooms, one of which is located on the balcony at the rear of the house. The simple bathroom can be decorated to your own taste. Also, the bathroom has the washing machine connection. In the basement is the storage room.
- Living area approx 68 m2
- The apartment is located on private land;
- Apartment must be renovated;
- Sunny balcony on the southeast;
- Private storage room in the basement;
- Within walking distance of various recreational facilities, public transport and stores;
- Central location near the A-10, Amsterdam Centre and Shopping Center;
- The service costs are approximately € 136, 76, - per month (including € 11, 82 per month for the storage room);
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Intergas 2020);
- Active Owners Association;
- Transport via project notary Achten Van Gent Notarissen in Maastricht;
- The property is a former rental property, in the deed of sale are various clauses for this, including an age clause, asbestos clause and a non-self-occupancy clause.
Read full description