Attractive 1930s upstairs apartment with its own entrance, well maintained and equipped with double glazing, three bedrooms, balcony and large roof terrace (21m2). The apartment is located in the very popular, green and quiet Watergraafsmeer and is ideal for a family. The house is spacious (97 m2) and has a very livable layout.
You enter the house through the private entrance at street level. Stairs to the first floor.
Hallway, toilet with washbasin, closet, bright, plastered living room with a sitting area at the front and the kitchen at the rear. At the rear is a south-facing balcony with a view of the green inner gardens. This is accessible through double French doors.
Landing, two bedrooms at the rear, one with built-in wardrobe. The third bedroom is located at the front. Storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer, central heating (HR ATAG 2016) and storage space. The bathroom has a bath and washbasin. Separate second toilet. Fixed stairs to the 3rd floor.
Landing, storage space. There is also a sunny and spacious roof terrace (21m2), built under architecture, with beautiful hardwood floors and zinc superstructure. The hardwood floor was redone in 2018.
- Living area 97 m2, content 362 m3;
- built around 1929;
- leasehold: AB1994, the ground rent has been surrendered up to and including the end of the period being 15 November 2052. The application for perpetual leasehold lease according to the favorable arrangement has been made. The offer is in.
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (HR ATAG, 2016);
- equipped with double glazing
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Watergraafsmeer, section B, complex designation 4451, apartment index 3;
- final energy label C;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Owners "VvE Laplacestraat 10-12 Amsterdam"
- Establishment: May 30, 2002;
- 1 / 3rd share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 80.00;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules available;
- exterior paintwork completed in May 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
Laplacestraat is a quiet, child-friendly street, where children can play and there are many benches outside. Shopping areas such as Middenweg, Oostpoort and Christiaan Huijgenplein are within walking distance and Albert Heijn XL is around the corner. Cozy restaurants, the Frankendael and Flevopark park, good schools and the various sports fields are all close by, as are public transport (NS stations Science Park, Amstel and Muiderpoort). The city center is only fifteen minutes by bike. By car there is a fast connection to the Ring A10 and roads around Amsterdam. No waiting time for a parking permit.
- spacious apartment with its own entrance and three bedrooms;
- spacious roof terrace on the sunny southwest;
- lease rent bought up until November 15, 2052;
- sellers have submitted a timely application in the Overseas Report Language to be eligible for favorable conditions when switching.
- located in a good location with all amenities nearby!
Read full description