Spacious and modernized 1930s ground floor apartment with large living room with open kitchen, deep garden facomg Southwest (approximately 10 x 10 meters) and three bedrooms! The property is in a quiet but lively part of the Watergraafsmeer and is ideal for a family. The apartment itself is also spacious (103 m2) which gives it a very livable layout.
Entrance to tour portal with cloakroom, hallway with access to all rooms with storage room with the meters. Bedroom at the front side with fixed cabinet. Toilet room with toilet and fountain (2013), modern bathroom (2013) with washbasin, mirror cabinet, walk-in shower with glass partition, towel radiator, modern wall tile and the connections for the washing machine and dryer. Large master bedroom at the rear with many cupboards, custom-made desk and attached conservatory (2002) with doors to the sunny backyard on the Southwest with wooden shed. Third bedroom with access door to the garden. Spacious living room with various fixed cupboards, beautiful wooden floor and aluminum sliding doors to the spacious garden. The garden has a terrace, lawn, storage, flower beds and various beautiful trees including a beautiful magnolia. The open kitchen (2007) is located at the rear and is equipped with a stainless steel work counter of 80 cm deep and equipped with all conveniences including a 1,5 sink, wide induction stove with wok burner, combi oven/microwave, fridge with freezer and dishwasher . There is also an ingenious built-in waste bin that can be emptied from outside.
- Living area 103 m2, volume 389 m3;
- built around 1929;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the period being November 15th, 2052;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HR 36/30, 2007);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows (2009-2011);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality Watergraafsmeer, section B, complex designation 4450, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners Laplacestraat 6-8 in Amsterdam consisting of three apartments;
- established: May 30th, 2002;
- 1/3rd share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 80,00;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations present;
- the paintwork is planned for spring 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The Laplacestraat is located in the popular Watergraafsmeer and offers a peaceful living environment where children can grow up in a safe neighborhood. The street is characterized by its wide sidewalks, which offers plenty of room for growing children to play carefree. There is a wide range of shops on the Middenweg and in Oostpoort within reach. Ample parking is available in front of the door (with parking permit) and the driveway to the A10 is a few minutes' drive away. It also has a convenient location in relation to three NS stations (Amstel, Science Park and Muiderpoort) and tram and bus transport. There are also plenty of nice restaurants and cozy terraces in the immediate vicinity. A nice neighborhood with lots of greenery, a large playground, Frankendael park, and a wide selection of good schools. There is a wide range of sports on the sports fields around the Jaap Edenbaan and various gyms. And only 15 minutes by bike or by public transport (tram lines 19 and 14) to the heart of the center.
- Ground floor apartment with three bedrooms;
- spacious garden on the sunny Southwest;
- wooden shed in the garden;
- ceilings are plastered;
- an outside socket on the front offers the possibility of charging an electric scooter;
- located at a good location with all amenities nearby!
Read full description