Located in the heart of the Jordaan, between the Lauriergracht and the Rozenstraat, within walking distance of the Negen Straatjes, we offer this attractive three-room apartment with balcony and lovely roof terrace, situated on the top two floors. The apartment is part of a national monument and is located on private land.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? laurierstraat70-3.nl.
Entrance to common stairwell.
Entrance to the living room at the front with three windows that provide nice light. Dining room located at the rear with two fixed cupboards. Closed kitchen with robust, stone worktop with integrated sink, black drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen access to the balcony with fixed cupboard with the heating system.
The landing has a separate toilet, a fixed cupboard and the meter cupboard. Access to the attic floor from the landing via a fixed staircase.
Landing with fixed cupboard and space for a workplace. Bedroom located at the front also with three windows and access to the attic which can serve excellent as a storage room. Bathroom located at the rear with sink with furniture, bath with shower, toilet and washing machine connection. From the bathroom through a window access to the roof terrace from which a beautiful view over the Jordaan and the Westertoren.
- Living area 74 m2, volume 236 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1740;
- National monument with classic neck gable;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Proline, 2015);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section E, complex designation 10368, apartment index 5;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Laurierstraat 70-boven' in Amsterdam consisting of three homes and being a subdivision of Association of Homeowners 'Laurierstraat 70' in Amsterdam consisting of four homes;
- established: January 25th, 1999, subdivided on September 16th, 1999;
- share in the association: 3/4th in the main division (together with the first and second floors) and 2/4th in the subdivision;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- the contribution is € 134.00 per month;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the middle of the cozy Jordaan between the Lauriergracht and the Rozenstraat within walking distance of the Negen Straatjes, Leidseplein and the Canal Belt. This hip neighborhood is characterized by atmospheric streets and old, characteristic houses with charming facades. The Jordaan has traditionally been a typical working-class neighbourhood, where many traditional, small businesses are still located. The neighborhood is rich in many shopping streets, including the popular Haarlemmerstraat. This charming area, with a wide variety of shops, is just a 5-minute walk away. The afternoons and evenings are also well represented with various dining, drinking and entertainment venues. Honest and old-fashioned cosiness from early in the morning until late at night. The area also offers a lot of culture and recreation. The Westerpark, for example, is a place where you can go for an open-air concert, play sports and go for a nice walk. Thanks to the good public transport connection, you can easily reach all parts of the city. Several tram and bus lines stop around the corner of the street. You can reach the central station in just 10 minutes. By car there are many connections with, among others, the Ring A10, the A4 and the A9.
- Located on the top two floors, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- beautiful wooden floor on both floors;
- balcony and lovely roof terrace with fantastic views;
- located in a quiet street but in the middle of the bustling Jordaan;
- view the own home website of this apartment on laurierstraat70-3.nl.
In short, a wonderful apartment in a bustling location. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description