At a central location on the edge of the bustling Jordaan area, we offer this charming and attractive double upper house with various layout options. The house is located on the first and second floor of an authentic building situated on private land and has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a lovely terrace facing Southeast!
The house is located on the quiet Lijnbaansgracht between the Lindengracht and the Goudsbloemstraat, and is within walking distance of all conceivable amenities: a variety of restaurants, lively markets, attractive shops and close to the Nine Streets and the Westergasterrein. In short, it is truly one of the most popular locations to live!
Communal entrance to well-kept staircase.
Entrance to landing with meter cupboard. Living room located at the rear with open kitchen plan with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards, wooden worktop and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: deep sink with mixer tap, 2-burner gas stove, extractor hood, refrigerator, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. Through French doors access to the cozy terrace located on the Southeast where you can enjoy the sun. From the kitchen access to the modern bathroom with sink with mixer tap, shower, bathtub, toilet and towel radiator. Bedroom located at the front side with beautiful light and a view of the Lijnbaansgracht with its houseboats.
The first and second floors are currently not directly connected with each other, but by means of the common staircase. An internal staircase to the second floor can be realized from the first floor (see option plan).
Bedroom located at the front side with again a beautiful view of the Lijnbaansgracht. From the bedroom through sliding door access to the bathroom with deep sink in mosaic, shower, toilet and mechanical ventilation. Bedroom located at the rear with the brick wall in sight, which gives it a robust appearance. Bathroom with sink, walk-in shower with double rain shower, toilet and towel radiator.
- Living area 61 m2, volume 217 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- protected townscape;
- built around 1900;
- located on private land!;
- the first floor is fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- heating and hot water currently through the central heating boiler of the upper floors. Buyer must install its own central heating boiler;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section L, complex designation 8491, apartment index 6;
- energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners "Lijnbaansgracht 36 and 36-A in Amsterdam" consisting of the business space on the ground floor and four houses;
- established: December 14th, 1994, amended February 9th, 1996;
- 1/6th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 65,00;
- the exterior painting was done in 2019 and 2020 and the facade was cleaned and repaired in 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on the Lijnbaansgracht on the edge of the bustling Jordaan. This neighborhood is known for its trendy shops, beautiful design boutiques, authentic cafes, restaurants and cozy terraces and markets. There are various facilities in the immediate vicinity for both daily and non-daily shopping. Dam Square, Rokin, Leidseplein and Nine Streets are all within walking distance. For relaxation, the Westergasterrein is within walking distance and the Vondelpark is only a 5-minute bike ride away. Various tram connections have their stops nearby and the Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike.
- Double upper house located on the first and second floor;
- one apartment right;
- active Association of Homeowners;
- the buyer must realize an internal staircase and install its own central heating boiler;
- located in a prime location on the canal!
Read full description