On a fantastic location, in the middle of the Jordaan and located on private land, we can offer this well-maintained family home consisting of ground floor with courtyard, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and top floor of a total of 179 m2 of living space.
The house can be used for various purposes, including: personal use, partly occupied by a child or au pair, home office, etc.
Entrance to hall with wardrobe and meter cupboard. Open kitchen located at the front with bar and various equipment, including: sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood, combi oven / microwave and small model dishwasher. Toilet with sink and space for the washing machine and dryer. Living room located at the rear with French doors to a cozy place.
There is a staircase to the first floor from both the hall and the kitchen.
Landing to hall with closet and toilet. Bedroom located at the front. Bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin with furniture and bath. Bedroom located at the rear.
Landing to hall with central heating cupboard and toilet with washbasin. Large bedroom located at the front with sink. Two bedrooms located at the rear.
This floor is now a beautiful open space with a seating area at the front and an open kitchen at the rear. The kitchen has a sink with mixer tap and separate equipment. Next to the kitchen is a large built-in cupboard with, among other things, space for the second central heating boiler. The top floor can be reached via the open staircase.
Landing with dormer. Bedroom located at the front with dormer and skylights. Bathroom with dormer with shower, toilet and wash basin. Bedroom located at the rear with a dormer and skylights.
- Living area 179 m2, content 577 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- year of construction around 1905;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of two combi boilers (Intergas Kompakt HRE from 2019 and Daalderop from 2009);
- meter box consisting of 9 groups with 2 earth leakage switches;
- largely equipped with double glazing;
- tiled roof renewed and insulated and gutters and rainwater drainage renewed in 2002;
- completely painted outside in 2016;
- protected city view;
- the courtyard at the back can be rented from the Municipality for € 6 per m2 / year;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section E, number 5244, size 45 centiare;
- the property is listed as 1 home;
- energy label F;
- delivery in consultation.
The house is located in the middle of the Jordaan on a car-free and dead-end street where the children can still play quietly and freely in front of the door. This neighborhood is known for its trendy shops, beautiful design boutiques, authentic cafes, restaurants and cozy terraces. There are various facilities in the immediate vicinity for both daily and non-daily shopping. Dam Square, Rokin and Leidseplein are all within walking distance. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is only a 5-minute bike ride away. Various tram connections have their stops nearby and Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike. In short, one of the most popular locations to live!
- whole house with generous living space;
- car-free street;
- various authentic details available;
- can be used for various purposes.
Read full description