This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? linnaeusparkweg13-2.nl
As it often happens in the most beautiful places; owners continue to live there for a long time and as a result, things are not often for sale. That is also the case here. This is a great opportunity to buy a home in this magnificent place, and not just any one.
The piece of Linnaeusparkweg around the fountain is without a doubt one of the most beautiful parts of the Watergraafsmeer. In this leafy street, at the dead end (so no through traffic in front of the door), behind a charming and characteristic facade, you will find this extraordinarily beautiful, triple upper house of no less than 201 m2.
This upstairs apartment was completely renovated under architecture in 2017/2018 using only the best materials and with great attention to detail. No expense has been spared here with the intention of living there for a long time. What deserves special attention; this house is located on private land and there is an unobstructed view at the front because the low coach house is opposite.
This 1905 mansion is completely new inside; a modern en-suite living room with kitchen and a beautiful height, front and rear balconies, a bedroom wing with two bathrooms and three bedrooms, one of which is the beautiful master with third balcony, a guest apartment with kitchen and bathroom and a spacious, sunny roof terrace with beautiful views over the city. Roofs, window frames with glazing and facade parts have also been renewed.
There are so many details to mention, you just have to come and see it.
Stately landing, covered private entrance, stairs to the second floor.
Hall, very spacious guest toilet with washbasin furniture and marble-look finish. Impressive, wide en-suite living room with beautiful height. The modern kitchen, with patio doors to the spacious balcony, is located at the front. This was completely opened during the renovation (steel frame) and equipped with a cooking island. It is equipped with two combi ovens, refrigerator, freezer, wide induction hob with integrated extractor, dishwasher, all from Siemens.
The en-suite part has high steel doors and ceiling-high cupboards. The sitting room at the rear has a handmade, modern electric fireplace (for acquisition, made in 2020) and has a lovely balcony over the full width of the living room. At the rear there is another open office, very practical and yet private.
Landing, toilet with fountain, laundry room with connection for the washing machine and dryer and handy floor drain, storage cupboard with connection for the combi boiler. Two spacious children's rooms at the front with private bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower and rinse shower. Master bedroom with wooden back wall with extra cupboard space and lighting, large, separate walk-in closet, private balcony and spacious bathroom with large whirlpool, walk-in shower with double rain shower and rinse shower, double washbasin and toilet. All sanitary facilities are from Villeroy & Boch and the walls are finished with large marble-look tiles. A pressurized pump can also be used to shower at the same time.
Landing, access door to the terrace, large, beautifully finished studio room with skylights and recessed lighting. Handy storage space behind the corner bulkhead (over the entire width). Kitchen with all amenities including dishwasher, refrigerator, induction hob and extractor. The facade can be slid open like a harmonica and gives access to the spacious roof terrace with beautiful views over the city. There is water and electricity available, as well as a large awning and screen. At the rear is the bathroom with daylight and walk-in shower with rain shower and rinse shower, sink and toilet.
- Living area 201 m2, volume 719 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1905, completely renovated in 2017/2018;
- located on private land!;
- fully equipped with HR++ double glazing in wooden frames (2017);
- heating and hot water through a modern combi boiler (2017);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality Watergraafsmeer, section B, complex designation 4169, apartment index 2;
- definitive energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active 'association of owners Linnaeusparkweg 13’ in Amsterdam consisting of two apartment rights;
- incorporation: May 5, 1998;
- 2/5th share in community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 95,--;
- the front of the building will be painted in the summer of 2022;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The Watergraafsmeer ("Watergraftsmeer" graft = canal) was created in 1629 after the Diemermeer was drained. In the 17th and 18th centuries, many wealthy Amsterdammers built country estates in the Watergraafsmeer, of which the Frankendael villa still remains. De Watergraafsmeer has become a very popular residential area because of its beautiful architecture, central location, wide avenues and a child-friendly environment. Spacious and green living and yet 10 minutes by bike from the center of Amsterdam.
Almost all conceivable facilities are within reach, such as various (primary) schools, parks and sports facilities. Nice cafes and restaurants are widely available in the area. There is also a wide range of shops within walking distance on Christiaan Huygensplein, the recently opened Oostpoort shopping center and the Linnaeusstraat/Middenweg shopping streets. The green character of the district is characterized, among other things, by a wide variety of sports facilities, including a swimming pool, ice rink, sports fields and parks such as Flevopark and Park Frankendael. Space on the street and green living, but still the cosiness and all the conveniences of the city, these are some of the reasons why the Watergraafsmeer has become a popular residential area where it is comfortable to live. Easily accessible by both private (Ring A-10) and public transport. Centrally located in the middle of no fewer than three NS stations, namely Amstelstation, Muiderpoortstation and the new NS Station Amsterdam Sciencepark. There are also various tram (including line 19 to and from the center) and bus connections.
- Located on private land;
- fantastic location;
- roof completely renewed in 2018;
- facades partly renewed;
- renovated with great feeling, always opting for the best solution without concessions;
- all Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware;
- all Hansgrohe concealed showers;
- Weijntjes hinges and locks;
- everything plastered and equipped with recessed lighting;
- booster pump for extra water pressure;
- entire house with underfloor heating, where rooms can be regulated separately;
- lovely roof terrace, with water and electricity and sunshade and screen;
- roof terrace and balconies with hardwood outdoor floor and steel fence;
- complete guest house;
- all windows are turn/tilt and equipped with luxury window coverings, which are available for purchase (luxaflex);
- view the own website of this house linnaeusparkweg13-2.nl
Read full description