This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? lodewijkboisotstraat29.nl
Located in a beautiful location in the Baarsjes, we can offer this modern and spacious apartment (85 m2), located on the fourth floor with a lovely south-facing balcony and a beautiful panoramic view of the city! The house has a spacious and bright living room, 2 bedrooms, an external storage room and a private, covered parking space in the underground parking garage.
The apartment is located in the apartment complex 'De Wending', whose architectural style is inspired by the Amsterdam School architecture. The complex was deliverd in 2011 and equipped with an elevator and a parking basement.
Very conveniently located near Vondelpark, Erasmuspark, Rembrandtpark, trendy restaurants and within walking distance of all imaginable amenities. The city center can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport or bicycle.
Representative, central entrance with doorbells and letterboxes and access to the elevator and the stairwell.
Entrance to hall with videophone system, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living room (42 m2) which opens through patio doors to the lovely south-facing balcony (12 m2) with beautiful views over the city. Semi-open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap and soap pump, 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood, combi oven/microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Corridor to the bedroom and bathroom with cupboard for space for the washing and drying machine and boiler room. Two good-sized bedrooms (both 12 m2), one of which has a fitted wardrobe and patio doors to the balcony. Bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin with furniture.
In the basement is the storage room (4 m2) as well as the private, covered parking space.
- Living area 85 m2, volume 278 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2011;
- leasehold: AB2016, the ground rent has been bought up to and including 15 April 2060. The switch to perpetual ground rent has already been effected under favorable conditions, whereby an annual ground rent payment from 2060 has been chosen;
- heating and hot water by a combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- beautiful cast floor throughout the house with underfloor heating (adjustable per room);
- fully insulated (including double glazing in wooden frames);
- mechanical ventilation available;
- electric honeywell blinds with remote control available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11637, apartment indices 158 (home and storage room) and 81 (parking lot);
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Owners' Association ''De Wending Woningen'' and ''De Wending Parking'' in Amsterdam;
- established: May 19, 2010;
- share in the VvE: 93/11,850th (home with storage) and 10/1,580th (parking space);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the VvE contribution is € 162.01 per month for the house with storage and € 39.29 per month for the parking space;
- multi-year maintenance planning and house rules present;
- the exterior painting was carried out in 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located in a very popular residential area in the Baarsjes in Amsterdam West in a beautiful complex situated between the Witte de Withstraat and the Admiralengracht. For daily shopping you can go to Admiraal de Ruyterweg, Jan van Galenstraat, Jan Evertsenstraat and Kinkerstraat. Many trendy restaurants and eateries have opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is a 3-minute bike ride and the Jordaan is a 5-minute bike ride. The house is also very conveniently located in relation to the Vondelpark, Erasmuspark and Rembrandtpark. The house is easily accessible by car via the ring exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. The Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Well-maintained apartment with a good layout which can be moved into immediately;
- beautiful view over the city;
- spacious and bright living room;
- 2 bedrooms;
- sunny south-facing balcony;
- the house has a neat cast floor;
- underfloor heating can be controlled individually per room;
- storage room and private parking space in the basement;
- communal bicycle shed;
- switched to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions;
- the listed asking price includes the parking space;
- view the own website of this house on lodewijkboisotstraat29.nl
In short, a great apartment in a popular location. Make a no-obligation viewing appointment and be surprised!
Read full description