At a beautiful location in de Baarsjes, we offer this modern and very spacious apartment (117 m2), located on the fourth floor with a South-facing balcony and a beautiful panoramic view of the city! The house has a spacious living room, three bedrooms, an external storage room and a private, covered parking spot in the underground parking garage. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the sellers under favorable conditions.
The apartment is located in the apartment complex "De Wending", in terms of architectural style inspired by the Amsterdam School architecture. The complex was completed in 2011 and has an elevator and a parking garage.
Very conveniently located near the Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark, trendy restaurants and within walking distance of all conceivable amenities. The city center can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport or bicycle.
Representative, central entrance with doorbells and letter boxes and access to the elevator and the staircase.
Entrance to hallway with wardrobe, meter cupboard and videophone installation. Storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections, combi boiler and mechanical ventilation unit. Separate toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Three bedrooms (8 m2, 11 m2 and 12 m2) located at the front side of the complex, all with French doors. Spacious bathroom with double washbasin with furniture and shower. Very spacious living room which provides access through French doors to the lovely South-facing balcony with beautiful views of the city. Semi-open kitchen with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.
The storage room (4 m2) as well as the private covered parking spot are located in the underground parking garage.
- Living area 117 m2, volume 403 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2011;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold has been prepaid until the end of the current period being April 15th, 2060;
- the switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by sellers under favorable conditions (indication to buy the leasehold off of approximately € 18.000,--);
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment (adjustable per room);
- fully insulated (including double glazed widows in wooden window frames);
- mechanical ventilation available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11637, apartment indices 157 (apartment and storage room) and 80 (parking spot);
- final energy label A+;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Associations of Homeowners ''De Wending Woningen'' and ''De Wending Parkeren'' in Amsterdam;
- established: May 19th, 2010;
- share in the assocation: 129/11.850th (apartment with storage room) and 10/1.580th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 199,39 per month for the apartment with storage room and € 35,69 per month for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal house rules available;
- the exterior painting took place in 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage
The apartment is located at a very popular residential area in de Baarsjes in Amsterdam West in a beautiful complex situated between the Witte de Withstraat and the Admiralengracht. For daily shopping you can go to the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat, the Jan Evertsenstraat and the Kinkerstraat. Many trendy restaurants and eateries have opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is a 3-minute bike ride away and the Jordaan is a 5-minute bike ride away. The apartment is also very conveniently located for the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. The apartment is easily accessible by car via the ring road exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Neat apartment with a good layout which is ready to move into;
- beautiful view of the city;
- very spacious living room;
- three bedrooms;
- sunny South-facing balcony;
- the house has a neat laminate floor;
- underfloor heating in all areas, including the bathroom;
- floor heating can be individually regulated per room;
- storage and private parking in the basement;
- common bicycle shed;
- favorable conditions for the perpetual surrender of the leasehold;
- the mentioned asking price includes the parking spot.
In short, a great apartment at a popular location. Make a viewing appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description