Located in the popular Bos en Lommer, near the Bos en Lommerplein, we offer this bright and well-arranged apartment with two bedrooms and a lovely west-facing balcony. There is a private storage room in the basement. The ground lease has been bought off until 2052 and a switch to perpetual ground lease has been requested under favorable conditions.
Entrance with doorbells and mailboxes and access to the second floor via the joint staircase.
Entrance to hall with meter cupboard and separate toilet. Living room located at the front with large windows, making it very light. From the living room but also from the hall access to the side room. Bathroom equipped with washbasin with furniture, shower and washing machine and dryer connections. Two bedrooms (9 m2 and 7 m2) located at the rear, one of which has a fitted wardrobe. The kitchen is located between the bedrooms and is equipped with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, combi oven/microwave, 4-burner gas hob and extractor. Both from the kitchen and from both bedrooms access to the lovely balcony located over the entire width of the apartment and located on the west. From here you have a beautiful view of the green inner garden and because of the west location you can enjoy the sun until late in the evening.
In the basement there is a private storage room (8 m2).
- Living area 60 m2, volume 192 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1941;
- leasehold: AB2000, the canon has been bought off until the end of the current period being September 30, 2052;
- a switch to perpetual ground lease has been applied for under favorable conditions;
- fully equipped with double glazing in plastic window frames;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Remeha, 2011);
- electrical installation consisting of 3 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section N, complex designation 542, apartment indices 47 (home) and 115 (storage room);
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners' Association ''Lucellestraat 1 to 35 in Amsterdam'';
- established: June 2nd, 2003;
- share in the community: 14/1,000th (home) and 1/1,000th (storage room);
- the monthly contribution is € 125,--;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Jansen VvE Beheer;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in Bos en Lommer with with a diversity of shops for daily and non-daily shopping around the corner. The nearby Westerpark and Erasmus Park offer opportunities for relaxation and culture. The apartment is very well served by public transport and by car (exit of the A-10 nearby). You can reach the Jordaan and the heart of Amsterdam in a few minutes by bike.
- Spacious and well laid out apartment;
- very light due to the large windows;
- two bedrooms;
- balcony located on the west with a view of the courtyard;
- active Owners' Association;
- own storage room in the basement.
In short, a bright apartment in a nice neighbourhood. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description