Located at a beautiful and central location on the edge of the Jordaan, with beautiful panoramic views of the Singelgracht, we offer this bright apartment divided over the third and partly fourth floor and an attic on the top floor. The apartment is located in a historic building on private land and includes a spacious living room with a fireplace and two bedrooms. The foundation is renewed in 2019.
Living on Marnixkade 13-III means living in a pleasant, low-traffic street AND the conviviality around the corner from the various trendy cafes and restaurants that the Jordaan and Westerpark offer. On the quay you can sit on a sunny day and enjoy the many boats that pass by. The Singelgracht connects the Westerkanaal and the Kattensloot and is part of the ‘’Staande Mastroute’’, which means that you can see the sailing boats pass by during the season.
Through stately front door access to the common staircase.
Entrance to spacious and bright living-/dining room which runs from the front side to the rear. At the rear is an authentic chimney and the semi-open kitchen with off-white drawers and cupboards, wood-colored worktops, four-burner gas stove and extractor hood. Toilet room with toilet and wash basin. At the front side the living area with a cozy fireplace and large windows giving a beautiful view of the Singelgracht. Via a spiral staircase access to the fourth floor.
From the spiral staircase access to the bedroom located at the front side with Velux skylight and beautiful trusses in sight. Access to the bathroom with sink, bathtub, toilet, towel radiator and connections for washing machine and dryer. From the bedroom through a landing access to the recently renovated bedroom at the rear. This bedroom has a large Velux skylight, creating a light space.
The landing provides access to the attic (9 m2) with storage space via a loft ladder.
- Living area 114 m2, volume 434 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- attic of 9 m2;
- protected townscape;
- built around 1900;
- located on private land!;
- largely equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2015);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section L, complex designation 7719, apartment index 9;
- energy label F;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners Marnixkade 13 in Amsterdam, consisting of four apartments;
- established: July 28th, 1978, amended on July 22nd, 2005 and January 25th, 2018;
- 3.825/10.000th share in the assocation;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is currently € 100,00;
- the foundation is renewed in 2019 and the roof covering is renewed in 2016;
- renovation of the stairwell is planned;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the edge of the Jordaan, on the Singelgracht, at a surprisingly quiet spot with mainly local traffic. Cozy restaurants, terraces, shops and markets of the Jordaan are within a few minutes' walk. Also within walking distance is the atmospheric Haarlemmerplein and the Negen Straatjes. The nearby Westerpark with Westergasterrein offers a variety of restaurants, cafes and cultural events. The house is easily accessible by public transport, tram lines 3 and 5 and bus lines 18 and 21 have stops nearby. Access by car is also favorable via the A10 ring road. The central station is less than 10 minutes cycling distance.
- Spacious apartment divided over the third and partly fourth floor with an attic on the top floor;
- beautiful wide view of the Singelgracht;
- spacious and sunny living room;
- bright house;
- the bedroom at the rear has recently been renovated and two new skylights have been placed on the fourth floor;
- foundation and roof covering recently renewed;
- great location!
Read full description