Located on a cozy canal in the Houthavens, spacious and luxuriously finished apartment of approximately 75 m2 with living room with open kitchen with cooking island, balcony facing West, two spacious bedrooms and private storage room and parking (with charging option) in the basement!
- Living area approximately 75 m2;
- the apartment is rented unfurnished;
- spacious living room with open kitchen with cooking island and various built-in appliances;
- balcony located on the West on a canal;
- two bedrooms;
- luxury bathroom with double sink with furniture and walk-in shower;
- own storage room in the basement;
- private parking space in the parking garage which has its own 220v connection for charging an electric car.
Communal entrance with doorbells and letterboxes and access to staircase and elevator.
Entrance to hallway with tailor-made wardrobe space, separate toilet room with toilet and washbasin, two storage rooms with, among other things, the washing machine- and dryer connections. Spacious living room at the rear with large windows and French doors to the balcony on the West with the afternoon and evening sun. The balcony is located directly on a canal. Luxurious open kitchen with cooking island and integrated bar element and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: multizone induction stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and combination oven/microwave. The extractor hood is beautifully concealed in the ceiling with spotlights for a nice view into the living room.
Two bedrooms located at the front side with a view on the (future) park. The windows in the bedrooms have electric (with remote control) breathable awnings. From the master bedroom you can reach the bathroom which is equipped with a double sink with furniture, heated mirror and walk-in shower.
In the basement there is a private storage room as well as the parking space.
The apartment is located in the Houthavens, a neighborhood that is rapidly developing into a popular residential environment, where trendy bars, delicious restaurants, several primary schools, the 4th Gymnasium and the Houthavenpark have given substance to this new hotspot in Amsterdam. Memeleiland is a almost car-free island, near the IJ, and not far from Amsterdam's city center. The Haarlemmerstraat, the Jordaan and the Central Station are a few minutes by bike. From the Houthavenpark you can walk to the Spaarndammerbuurt, where several supermarkets, but also nice cafes and terraces can be found, such as Café De Walvis, Bar Mick, Rayleigh & Ramsay and De Pizzabakkers. The ring A10 can be reached within a few minutes.
- Modern apartment in a new apartment complex;
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- all lighting can be controlled via an app;
- intercom system with videophone installation;
- well insulated and fully equipped with underfloor heating and cooling.
Read full description