In a beautiful green street at the Erasmus Park you will find this bright and well-laid out apartment in the middle of the bustling Bos en Lommer in Amsterdam West. A neighborhood that has a lot to offer in terms of cozy cafes and restaurants. The house is located on the second floor, has an unobstructed view of the Erasmus Park at the front of the house, 3 bedrooms, a balcony oriented to the southwest over the entire width of the house. The house is located on private land and very suitable for a couple or young family. The neighborhood is child-friendly, there are several playgrounds in the immediate vicinity and two petting zoos in Rembrandtpark and Wachterliedplantsoen.
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Mercatorstraat93-2.nl
Well-maintained and wide communal stairwell.
In the middle of the apartment is the hall which gives access to all rooms. At the front of the house is the living room with a wonderful unobstructed view over the greenery of the park. One bedroom at the front and 2 bedrooms at the rear, both with sliding doors to the balcony. The semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine, 4-burner ceramic hob with oven and extractor hood (all Siemens). The balcony is accessible from the kitchen and 2 bedrooms and is located on the southwest, so you can enjoy a lot of sun from early afternoon until the end of the day. The modern bathroom was renovated in 2018 and equipped with a washbasin, walk-in shower with rain shower, toilet and towel radiator.
- Living area 56 m2, volume 183 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1927;
- located on private land;
- The original 1930s window frames at the front are double glazed;
- the house is equipped with a laminate floor (with the exception of the hall and kitchen);
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Vaillant HR, 2017);
- mechanical ventilation in bathroom;
- definitive energy label D;
- Transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners 'Association of Owners Building Mercatorstraat 93-HS, 93-I, 93-II and 93-III in Amsterdam', consisting of four apartment rights;
- established: January 7, 2005;
- 3/15th share in the assocation;
- the monthly contribution is € 90;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
- Cozy 4-room apartment of 56 m2;
- beautiful unobstructed view of the green Erasmus Park;
- south-west facing balcony;
- Central heating system from 2017;
- double glazing (except the upper windows on the balcony side);
- located on private land;
- parking permit immediately available;
- view the own website of this house at mercatorstraat93-2.nl
The apartment is located on a quiet and very green street in the middle of the lively Bos en Lommer neighborhood, on the Erasmus Park. Within walking distance you will find various shopping facilities such as; Hema on Bos en Lommerplein, several supermarkets including Albert Heijn, Dirk van de Broek, a fishmonger, butcher, bakery and the delicious coffee from White Label. There are various catering establishments nearby such as: Café Cook, Bar Baarsch and MasMais and in the street: Buurman & Buurman and Terrasmus.
From the house it is only a 10-minute bike ride to the Jordaan, Westerpark and Vondelpark. Within 13 minutes you are in the 9 streets, Dam Square and Leidseplein.
Tram and bus stop 3 minutes walk. Tram 7 will take you to Leidseplein within 15 minutes. With bus 15 you are within 5 minutes at Sloterdijk Station, which means that Schiphol and other NS stations can be reached quickly. Metro Jan van Galen is a 6-minute walk away. And with tram 13 you can reach Central Station within a few minutes.
You can reach the A10 ring road in a few minutes by car.
In short, a house that must be seen! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description