Located in a beautiful location on a quiet street, we offer this practically arranged and spacious triple upper house with ensuite living/dining room, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies, and a lovely roof terrace with kitchenette! The house was completely renovated upon purchase with a focus on preserving authentic features, including: ensuite sliding doors, stained glass windows, panel doors, decorative ceilings, built-in cupboards, etc.
This apartment has its own home website! Interested? michelangelostraat33-boven.nl
Private entrance with original granite floor and wide staircase to the second floor.
The parquet-floored hallway provides access to all the rooms on this floor. The spacious dining room, located at the back, has two built-in cupboards and a set of double-doors opening to the east-facing balcony with shed. The spacious living room can be reached via the dining room, which can be closed-off through beautiful stained-glass sliding doors. From the living room there is a view of the spacious, tree lined Michelangelostraat. The side room, which can also be reached from the hallway, can be closed-off from the living room by means of a second set of stained-glass sliding doors.
The kitchen, located at the rear, has space for a dining table and provides accessibility to the balcony. The Siematic kitchen is equipped with high gloss, off-white drawers and cabinets, granite counters and backsplash, sink with mixer tap, and built-in appliances from Miele and Siemens. The appliances include a fridge-freezer, 5-burner gas stove, ventilation hood, dishwasher, and large combi-oven. The balcony is also accessible from the kitchen.
In the hallway there is a separate toilet with a sink and an extensive meter closet.
The landing provides access to all rooms on this floor, including two large bedrooms, a spacious third bedroom, a large bathroom, and a separate toilet with sink. All bedrooms have spacious built-in closets. The master bedroom has access through double-doors to the balcony that is framed by a brick arch and private access to the bathroom. On the balcony there is a shed similar to the one on the second floor. The spacious bathroom has a double sink cabinet, a mirror medicine cabinet, separate walk-in shower, towel radiator, and large whirlpool bathtub. The bathroom is also accessible from the landing. Access to the fourth floor is through a door on the landing with a staircase behind it.
The stairs lead to an open space with a kitchenette, which includes sink with mixer tap, 2-burner gas stove, ventilation hood, combi-oven, and free-standing fridge-freezer. From the kitchen, double doors open to the lovely roof terrace which has sunshine all day. The spacious bedroom located at the front has a built-in closet and dormer window. A second door from the landing opens to a hallway with access to two roomy built-in closets, a spacious bedroom at the rear, the bathroom, and the laundry room. The bathroom has a sink with mixer tap, medicine cabinet, shower, toilet, and towel radiator. The laundry room is equipped with connections for a washing machine and dryer. It also houses the combi-boiler.
From the fourth floor there is access to the attic with generous storage space through two hatches with loft ladder.
The apartment is part of a listed monument designed by architect G. J. Rutgers and was built in the late Amsterdam School style. The apartment is part of a complex that is part of four iconic monumental building blocks with shops and multi-story houses at the intersection of Minervalaan and Gerrit van der Veenstraat. Characteristic style elements for Michelangelostraat 33 include the deep portico, the sash windows with cross-shaped skylights, and a pillar chimney rising from the first floor, protruding above the roof.
- Living area 215 m2, volume 714 m3 (in accordance with measurements instructions)
- Built around 1930 and completely renovated in 2004 (second and third floor) and 2006 (fourth floor)
- Known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 3468-A, apartment index 2
- Listed monument
- Leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, rent for the ground has been pre-paid for the duration of the current time period (up to 15 January 2052)
- Switch to a perpetual leasehold has been requested under favorable conditions through the ‘Regrets’ arrangement
- Floors on the second, third, and fourth floors are sound-proofed and thermally insulated
- Walls of the second and third floor to both neighbors (with the exception of the landing and stairwell) are sound-proofed and thermally insulated
- Insulated roof
- Heating and hot water through combi-boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2016)
- Electrical installation consisting of 14 groups with earth-leakage circuit breakers
- Transfer date to be agreed in consultation with current owners
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners of the Michelangelostraat 33 building in Amsterdam consists of two houses
- Divided into apartment rights on 26 June 2003
- 50% share in the association
- Administration is conducted in-house
- Registered in the Chamber of Commerce
- Monthly contribution is € 260.00
- Painting of exterior took place in April 2023
- Building insurance taken out by the association has sufficient coverage
The apartment is located in a chic, quiet location on Michelangelostraat between Gerrit van der Veenstraat and Tintorettostraat. The neighborhood, designed by Berlage, is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues, and the Museumplein. There are many primary and secondary schools in the area (e.g., International French School, The British School, Amsterdam International Community School, St. Ignatius Gymnasium, Vossius Gymnasium, and Het Amsterdams Lyceum). The apartment is easily accessible by public transport and car. The NS Station Amsterdam Zuid, major roads (including the A-10 ring road), and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. In the immediate vicinity there is sufficient parking space with the possibility for two parking permits without waiting time.
- Spacious and practically arranged triple upper house
- Private entrance
- Spacious ensuite living/dining room with side room
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies and a roof terrace
- 2 kitchens
- Beautiful parquet floor laid in herringbone pattern with band and trim on the second floor and third floor hallway
- Floor heating in bathroom and toilet on third floor
- Mechanical ventilation in both bathrooms and both toilets
- Multiple authentic Amsterdamse School architectural features
- Generous storage space thanks to built-in cupboards and attic
- Very well maintained, inside and out
- Excellent location offering several amenities within easy reach
- View the own home website of this home on michelangelostraat33-boven.nl
Read full description