This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? michelangelostraat54-3.nl
Located in a beautiful location, in a quiet street, we offer this spacious 5-room apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony on the west and work-/music room and storage room on the attic floor above. The apartment was completely renovated in 2012 and can be moved into without renovation.
Access to the first floor via stately, stone external stairs.
Common entrance which is only shared with the apartment on the second floor.
Entrance to hallway with wardrobe and toilet with hand wash basin.
Spacious kitchen with patio doors to the balcony (west). The kitchen (2012) has a cosy cooking island and is equipped with white drawers and cabinets, black natural stone counter top and sink with mixer tap and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: induction stove with extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave, oven (all Neff) and fridge freezer (Samsung). The kitchen also gives access through a single door to the sunny balcony with balcony cupboard.
The living room can be reached from the kitchen, which can be closed through the room's en-suite doors. The living room has a beautiful bay window at the front and an atmospheric gas fireplace.
The master bedroom is located at the rear and also gives access to the balcony. The master bathroom (2012) with underfloor heating and electric ventilation has a bathtub, walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and towel radiator.
At the front of the apartment are two bedrooms of good size. From the hallway you reach the second bathroom (2012) with underfloor heating and electric ventilation, which is equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin and connection for the washing machine and dryer.
Fourth (attic) floor:
The apartment has a work-/music room on this floor with double glazed windows, heating and water connection. There is also a private storage room.
- Living area 117 m2, work-/music room 10 m2 and storage room 7 m2, volume 422 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1930 and completely renovated in 2012;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the annual ground rent is currently € 1,785.83 and is indexed every 5 years (following on 16-07-2026). The current period runs until 15-07-2051. The switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions, whereby an annual ground lease has been chosen;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Remeha, 2019);
- oak wooden floor (oiled) throughout the apartment;
- underfloor heating in both bathrooms;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 2075-A, apartment index 28;
- definitive energy label D;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners of the apartment building ''Michelangelo'' in Amsterdam consisting of 36 apartments;
- divided in apartment rights on 29-08-1977 and amended on 18-01-1982;
- 1/36th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Newomij VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 235,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a chic and quiet location in the Michelangelostraat between Gerrit van der Veenstraat and Tintorettostraat. The neighbourhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International School, British School, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium). The apartment is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol airport are a short distance away. There is also ample parking in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits available immediately).
- Spacious apartment with a practical layout;
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- west-facing balcony;
- cosy kitchen with cooking island;
- completely renovated in 2012;
- beautiful oak floor throughout the apartment;
- work-/music room and storage room on the attic;
- good location with all amenities within reach;
- view the own website of this house on michelangelostraat54-3.nl
Read full description