Are you looking for a lot of space within the ring of Amsterdam, the feeling of freedom, the NDSM ferry four minutes by bike, four bedrooms, a large landscaped garden of approximately 20 meters wide, located in a natural shelter with a berth for a sloop? Do you want to be able to move in immediately? Then this is your home.
First reaction when you enter the living room: WOW!
This detached water villa (2016) is a design by Martijn Braunstahl, known for the Kluun water villa. He has created beautiful, light and high spaces. The ceiling height in the living room is 3.62 meters. This very spacious living room (almost 100 m2) with open kitchen is beautifully connected to the water, garden and large roof terrace (approx. 37 m2). On the ground floor there are four spacious bedrooms with two bathrooms. There is the option of making the master bedroom a separate room with its own access. From the house and the roof terrace there is an unobstructed view over the water and the park on the other side. It feels like living in nature.
The installation technology is also of top quality: High-power underfloor heating on both floors, CW6+ central heating boiler (2016), CAT-6 data network, energy-efficient LED lighting (Philips Hue), double-pump waste water lifting unit with automatic fault reporting. Due to the applied stabilization system, this water villa can be properly straightened. Parking is free while the city and nature are within reach.
The spacious, landscaped garden (approx. 107 m2!) is located on the Southeast and features a shed with electricity. The intermediate terrace at water level is made of solid bankirai hardwood. In the morning you can sit comfortably sheltered in the sun and out of the wind on the built-in bench. In the afternoon this is a nice place to sit out of the sun. There is a private berth for the sloop. This electric sloop is offered for acquisition, but with a nice proposal…
Entrance hall (approx. 6 m2), beautifully finished toilet room with tiles to the ceiling and equipped with floating toilet, fountain and mirror cabinet. This floor gives access to the downstairs sleeping/work floor and the upstairs living/kitchen floor.
Ground floor (ceiling height 2.60m):
The very spacious master bedroom (approx. 26 m2) has air conditioning, LED recessed lighting (Philips Hue) and has a private bathroom with a Villeroy and Boch shower with rain shower, washbasin and mirror cabinet from Duravit with Grohe mixer tap. There are three spacious and bright children's bedrooms (approx. 11, 12 and 14 m2). A bathroom (approx. 7 m2) with daylight, underfloor heating, spacious shower with rain shower, jacuzzi with luxury bath tap, floating toilet, double sink with mirror cabinet (all Duravit) and luxury taps from the Grohe brand. Landing, storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer. Technical room with high-quality CW 6+ central heating boiler.
First floor (ceiling height 3.62 / 2.60m):
Spacious and bright living room with underfloor heating. The lacquered and polished concrete floor is finished with Belgian bluestone on the sides. This beautifully designed living room is a feast for the eyes and beautifully balanced. There is a fireplace (gas with remote control) and two large glass sliding doors to the water. The luxurious high-gloss white kitchen is equipped with a solid ceramic worktop, five-burner gas hob from ATAG, extractor hood (Siemens) combi oven (microwave and hot air) and steam oven (steam and hot air) from Miele, separate fridge with dirter and wine cooler from AEG , Bosch dishwasher and lots of cupboard space. The concrete floor is finished with a transparent cast floor/lacquer and Belgian bluestone. The ceiling is equipped with LED recessed spots. These are all Philips Hue spots that are individually and remotely dimmable and controllable.
Second floor/roof terrace:
The roof terrace is accessible via a platform in the living room. This terrace of approximately 37 m2 has a solid Bankirai hardwood floor with a steel fall protection. Here you have a beautiful view over the water and the park. There is sun all day and in the evening there is shade from the trees. The roof is partly sedum (also the shed) and there are 10 modern solar panels with 3240 Watt Peak, all equipped with their own micro inverter.
- Usable area 180 m2, volume 743 m3;
- gross floor area (GFA) 206 m2;
- garden, 107 m2;
- built in 2016;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AH, numbers 5574 and 5576, size 2 are 73 centiare (lot size 273 m2);
- long lease: AB2000, current period runs until February 28, 2066; the canon is now €2,875.08 and is indexed annually;
- applied for a favorable offer to switch perpetual leasehold in 2019;
- shed in the garden (2x3 meters with electricity and sliding door), built with a permit and equipped with sedum roof;
- sustainably built; all the wood used is FSC certified;
- HR++ glass and 10 solar panels with own micro inverters and 3240 Watt Peak power;
- very well thermally insulated;
- walls Rc value more than 4.5 / roof more than 6.0 (builder's statement);
- E.P.C. value 0.4 (statement of the builder);
- energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
This water villa is located in De Bongerd, a high-quality, new and child-rich neighborhood with all amenities such as a primary school, medical center and various shopping centers, within walking/cycling distance. This part of Noord has become hip and trendy in a short time with Loetje aan het IJ, NDSM, De IJkantine, Noorderlicht, De Ceuvel, Pllek, Bacalar, Sexyland, the Skateclub, Hemeltje Lief Festival, etc. The Moestuinlaan is a branch of Zijkanaal I, so you will be on the IJ and in the center of Amsterdam in no time with the sloop. By bike in four minutes at the NDSM ferry directly to Central Station and in fifteen minutes in the Twiske nature reserve.
- Architect, Martijn Braunstahl from MTB architects
- Built by ABC Arkenbouw in Urk (2016)
- Low-maintenance facade of Western Red Cedar and plastic frames, EPDM roofing with 50 year warranty (builder's statement)
- Very luxuriously finished with a lot of love for high-quality materials
- Terrace on water level, 14 m2 with solid Bankirai hardwood floor
- Roof terrace, 37 m2 with solid Bankirai hardwood floor
- Heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Calenta HR CW6 from 2016 (more than 25 liters of hot water per minute) so 2 rain showers + kitchen tap open simultaneously is no problem
- High power underfloor heating throughout the water villa with pipe around 16 mm, c.c. 10 cm
- Distributors with HR energy label A circulation pumps
- Fireplace (gas) in the living room
- Walkast increased to 3 x 400 V, 3 x 25 Amp
- ABB Fuse box with 12 groups
- Jung switchgear and WCDs
- Energy-efficient LED recessed spots and Philips Hue above and below
- Double-pump sewage lifting station with 2 stainless steel sewage pumps equipped with automatic alarm and fault indication for extremely high operational reliability
- Very fast CAT 6 data network on the upper and lower floors
- Water villa is equipped with a balancing / stabilization system
- Blunt solid wood doors with stainless steel hinges and door fittings
- Prepared for division of workspace / AirBnB studio with separate entrance door
Make an appointment without obligation for your "WOW!"
Read full description