Are you looking for a lot of space within the ring of Amsterdam, the feeling of freedom, the NDSM ferry four minutes by bike away, three bedrooms, two fully equipped multifunctional studios, large landscaped garden of approximately 20 meters wide, located in a natural shelter with a berth for a sloop? Do you want to be able to move in immediately? Then this is your home. First reaction when you enter the living room: WOW!
This secluded water villa (2016) is a design by Martijn Braunstahl, known for the Kluun water villa. He has created beautiful, light and high spaces. The ceiling height in the living room is no less than 3,62 meters. This very spacious living room with open kitchen is beautifully connected to the water, garden and large roof terrace (approx. 38 m2). On the ground floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition, there are two stylishly finished studios one above the other. If desired, these have their own access by closing a connecting door. When this door is left open, they join the house. These spaces can be well used for older children, guest house, au pair housing, office or for renting out for which it is very suitable and generates good returns.
The inside of the house is also decorated under architecture (Rietveld inspired). From the house and the roof terrace there is an unobstructed view over the water and the park on the other side. It feels like living in nature. The installation technology is also of top quality: High-power underfloor heating on both floors, CW6+ central heating boiler (2016), CAT-6 data network, double-pump waste water lifting station with automatic fault reporting. Due to the applied stabilization system, this water villa can be properly straightened. Parking is free while the city and nature are within reach. The roof terrace is weighted for a possible jacuzzi.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? moestuinlaan8.nl
The spacious, landscaped garden is situated on the sunny southeast and equipped with a corner for storage, various cozy beds and a place for bicycles. The intermediate terrace at water level is made of solid Bankirai hardwood. During the day you can always choose to sit in or out of the sun, it is all possible at any time. There is a private berth for the sloop.
Double entrance to the hall with a lockable connecting door, stylishly finished toilet room with a floating toilet and fountain. This floor gives access to the ground floor and the upper floor. When the connecting door is closed, the two studios have their own entrance.
Ground floor (ceiling height 2,57m):
Landing, wooden floor, storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer, technical room with high-quality CW 6+ central heating boiler. three spacious and bright bedrooms, attractive bathroom with daylight, underfloor heating, washbasin, toilet, towel radiator and a spacious walk-in shower.
The lower studio (24 m2) is accessible via a separate staircase: very bright living room with a beautiful view over the water, wooden floor, open kitchen with various amenities, toilet with fountain, storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer, bathroom with washbasin and shower.
Upper floor (ceiling height 3,62 / 2,59m):
Spacious and bright living room with underfloor heating and open kitchen. The lacquered and polished concrete floor gives a lot of atmosphere. This beautifully designed living room is a feast for the eyes and beautifully balanced. There are two large glass sliding doors to the water. The artistic kitchen is equipped with a concrete counter top, wide induction stove, extractor hood, combi oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, almost all from the Siemens brand. The freely visible vent pipes is a playful element of the interior designer.
The upper studio (23 m2) is also on this floor and has its own staircase. This has a beautiful concrete floor with underfloor heating, a beautiful view of the water, an open kitchen with various conveniences, a space for storage and a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The folding bed is a handy detail that makes this space even more usable.
Second floor/roof terrace:
The roof terrace is accessible via a platform in the living room. This terrace of approximately 38 m2 has a solid Bankirai hardwood floor with fall protection. Here you have a beautiful view over the water and the park. There is sun all day and in the evening there is shade from the trees. The roof has been prepared for the installation of solar panels and the terrace has been reinforced for the installation of a jacuzzi.
- Living area 176 m2, volume 203 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- gross floor area 693 m2;
- garden, 100 m2;
- built in 2016;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AH, number 5561, sized 2 are 74 centiare (lot size 274 m2);
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, current period runs until January 15th, 2066; the canon is currently € 2,903.83 and is indexed annually;
- applied for a favorable offer to switch to perpetual leasehold in 2019 (??);
- sustainably built; all the wood used is FSC certified;
- HR++ glass - very well thermally insulated;
- walls Rc value more than 4.5 / roof more than 6.0 (builder's statement);
- E.P.C. value 0.4 (statement of the builder);
- roof prepared for solar panels;
- transfer in consultation.
This water villa is located in De Bongerd, a high-quality, new and child-rich neighborhood with all amenities such as a primary school, medical center and various shopping centers, within walking/cycling distance. This part of Noord has become hip and trendy in a short time with Loetje aan het IJ, NDSM, De IJkantine, Noorderlicht, De Ceuvel, Pllek, Bacalar, Sexyland, the Skateclub, Hemeltje Lief Festival, etc. The Moestuinlaan is a branch of Zijkanaal I, so you will be on the IJ and in the center of Amsterdam in no time with the sloop. By bike in four minutes at the NDSM ferry directly to Central Station and in fifteen minutes in the Twiske nature reserve.
- Architect, Martijn Braunstahl from MTB architects;
- interior designer of the Rietveld Academy;
- built by ABC Arkenbouw in Urk (year of construction 2016);
- low-maintenance western red cedar facade and plastic frames, EPDM roofing with a 50-year warranty (builder's specification);
- luxuriously finished with great taste;
- terrace at water level, with solid Bankirai hardwood floor;
- roof terrace, 38 m2 with solid Bankirai hardwood floor, prepared for jacuzzi;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Remeha Calenta HR CW6 from 2016 (more than 25 liters of hot water per minute), so 2 rain showers + open kitchen tap at the same time is no problem;
- high power underfloor heating throughout the water villa with pipe around 16 mm, center to center 10cm;
- distributors equipped with HR energy label A circulation pumps;
- wall box increased to 3 x 400 V, 3 x 25 Amp - ABB Fuse box with 12 groups;
- double-pump sewage lifting unit with 2 stainless steel sewage pumps with automatic alarm and error message for extremely high operational reliability;
- very fast CAT 6 data network on the upper and lower floors;
- water villa is equipped with a balancing / stabilization system;
- blunt solid wood doors with stainless steel hinges and door fittings;
- two handy studios, suitable for many purposes;
- view the own website of this apartment on moestuinlaan8.nl
In short, a house that must be seen! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description