Located with three large, sunny terraces at the water of Zeeburgerbaai, on one of the most beautiful locations of Steigereiland, we can offer you this apartment of 138 m2 with three / four bedrooms, private parking and surrendered leasehold until September 2057, worth approximately € 50.000,--.
The free feeling of living outside in Amsterdam in combination with the terraces on the sunny southwest, adjacent to large water and a private berth for your boat is rare. The house has two luxury bathrooms, terrace-oriented living room and extensive kitchen diner with adjoining terrace. The open and unobstructed view of the water-rich and scenic surroundings makes the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day.
Own, covered parking space in the complex. Here is also a storage room with space for things and bicycles. Adjacent to the garage is a common area that residents can reserve for various purposes.
First floor (2.77 m high):
Spacious terrace, entrance, terrace-oriented luxury kitchen with a sleek white counter top (Corean) with double sink and all modern Siemens appliances, including: four-burner induction hob, convection oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a hood. This space also has a handy oak stage with storage space and the kitchen diner offers a view over the dyke and the water of the Zeeburgerbaai. The heat pump (WKO) is also located in the kitchen. The pump and the expansion vessel were renewed in 2016. The heat pump heats and cools throughout the year. The floors are heated in the winter and in the summer the cool floors ensure a wonderful indoor temperature.
Second floor (2.48 m high, storage space above the stairs):
Living room at the front with sliding doors to terrace of approx. 13 m2. The glass balustrade provides an unobstructed view of the water from the living room. Toilet with fountain, two bedrooms of the same size at the rear. Through the landing there is access to the modern bathroom which is equipped with a double sink, second toilet, bathtub and walk-in shower. The adjacent storage room has the connection for the washer / dryer. Above the stairs to the third floor is a large extra storage space.
Third floor (2.41 m high):
Landing, spacious front room (possibly to be classified as an extra room) with cupboard space, second bathroom with sink and shower. Adjacent balcony of approx. 7 m2. Master bedroom at the front with a large sliding door to the terrace of approx. 16 m2 with outside storage.
The third floor can also be used as a living room and the second floor can be used entirely as a sleeping floor (see option floor plans).
- Living area 138 m2, contents 457 m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- (extra) common areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009
- leasehold bought off up to and including the end of the period being 15 September 2057 (worth around € 50,000);
- underfloor heating and cooling via heat pump (pump was renewed in 2016) and can be arranged per room;
- heat recovery installation present;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1409 , apartment index 12;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners ''Het Open IJnde'' in Amsterdam;
- establishment: October 19th, 2007;
- 103/2190th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 118,60 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The property is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and cafe / restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is close by, as well as the shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops and restaurants at the Haven. A new beach has just been created and opened! In addition, the Diemerpark (with small beach) is within walking distance. Because of the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings) it is also a pleasant environment for children to be allowed to live. With tram 26 you are within fifteen minutes at Central Station and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 is within reach.
- Located right on the (swimming) water of the Zeeburgerbaai;
- the house has a heat pump and it can also cool;
- if necessary, the top floor can also be used as a living room and the second floor entirely as a sleeping floor (see option plans);
- possibility of creating extra bedrooms;
- fantastic unobstructed view, with three terraces facing Southwest;
- own berth for a boat of approximately 7,5 meters;
- two collective spaces present;
- the asking price includes indoor parking;
- near the new city beach.
Read full description