Located with three large, sunny terraces on the water of the Zeeburger Bay, and a terrace at the back, in one of the most beautiful locations on Steigereiland, we can offer you this apartment of over 135 m2 with three to four bedrooms and private parking space. The free feeling of living outside in Amsterdam. The combination of three terraces on the sunny southwest, adjacent to open water and a private berth for the boat is rare. You do not have to go through a lock to go by boat to Muiden, Pampus or to Breukelen via the Vecht. You can reach Amsterdam center via the nearby Orange Locks. Swimming and skating for young and old, for the children this sanctuary is a true paradise. In addition, the house has four bedrooms, two modern bathrooms and a lovely, terrace-oriented living room with extensive kitchen. The open and unobstructed view of the watery and scenic surroundings makes the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day. In 2019, the owners requested the advantageous offer for perpetual lease that buyers can take over.
Private, covered parking space in the complex. Here is also a storage room with space for belongings and bicycles. Adjacent to the garage is a common room, which residents can reserve for various purposes. Also on the first floor there is a general room that can be used for overnight guests. At the rear there is also the harbor with its own berth.
First floor (2,80m high):
Spacious terrace, entrance, terrace-oriented living room with cast floor with underfloor heating. Restored, authentic open kitchen at the rear with all amenities. There is a beautiful view over the green dike and the water of Zeeburger Bay.
Second floor (2, 74m high):
Landing, two bedrooms at the front, a large and a small. Separate toilet, bathroom, also accessible from the bedroom, with sink, second toilet, bath with wall and shower. All sanitary ware is finished with the timeless subway tile. Fixed cupboard with the washer and dryer connections. Bedroom / TV room at the rear with sliding doors to the sunny terrace of approximately 13 m2. The glass balustrade provides a clear view of the water.
Third floor (2,42m high):
Large bedroom with private bathroom with natural light, walk-in shower, sink and preparation for a toilet. In the bedroom, a provision has been made for placing a washbasin or kitchen block. At the rear there is a large sliding door to the terrace of approximately 14 m2 with outside storage. Also on the front (street side) there is a terrace (8 m2) with beautiful views of the Steigereiland gardens.
- Living area 135m2, volume 480 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- (extra) common areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009
- ground lease: AB2000, the ground rent currently amounts to € 2,258.27 per year and is indexed annually. The current period runs through September 15, 2057;
- heat recovery system available;
- full double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Bosch, 2012);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation
1409, apartment index 18
- transfer of ownership in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ''Het Open IJnde' in Amsterdam consisting of 20 apartments;
- established: October 19th 2007;
- 103/2.190th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the contribution is € 118,60,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage;
The association has several communal areas, including a communal garden, covered terrace, communal garage with bicycle shed. Two separate rooms can be used on registration and one of which is furnished as a guesthouse with its own facilities such as a kitchen, toilet and shower.
The house is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (bordering the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and café / restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is nearby, as is the shopping center and Amsterdam's creative shops and restaurants at the Port. A new beach has just been created and opened. In addition, the Diemerpark (with small beach) is within walking distance. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings), it is also a pleasant environment for children to live in. With tram 26 you are within 15 minutes at the Central Station and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 is within reach.
- located directly on the (swimming) water of the Zeeburger Bay;
- fantastic unobstructed view, with three terraces on the southwest and one on the northeast;
- private berth for a boat of about 7.5 meters;
- two collective spaces available;
- asking price includes indoor parking space;
- near the new city beach.
Read full description