This 136m2 apartment with three / four bedrooms, a berth for a boat and a private covered parking space is located on a great location with an unobstructed view from the four large and sunny terraces over the water of the Zeeburgerbaai.
The free feeling of living outside in Amsterdam: the combination of terraces on the sunny southwest, adjacent to large water and a private berth is rare. Even the fourth terrace at the front offers a view of the water. Due to the open and unobstructed view of the water-rich and landscape surroundings, the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place is truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day. All this located in an idyllic corner, a kind of sanctuary of the very popular Steigereiland Zuid: The IJburg island with the most creative slant.
You may have passed it once, otherwise we would like to invite you to come and see how beautiful it is here.
Private, covered parking in the complex. Here is also a storage room with space for things and bicycles. Adjacent to the garage is a common room, which residents can reserve for various purposes. There is also a general area on the first floor that can be used for overnight guests. Central entrance with letterbox doorbells, stairs to the first floor.
First floor (2.8m high):
The house is located towards the southeast side of the building. Spacious terrace, entrance, terrace-oriented luxury kitchen with tiled floor and fully equipped. There is a beautiful view over the green dike and the water of the Zeeburgerbaai.
Second floor (2.8m high):
Landing, two equal bedrooms at the front. Separate toilet, bathroom with double sink with furniture, shower, bath (Whirlpool). Fixed cupboard with the washing machine and dryer connections. Bedroom at the rear with sliding doors to a terrace of approximately 12m2. The glass balustrade provides an unobstructed view of the water.
Third floor (2.47m high):
Large room (with kitchenette) which can be freely arranged. The space is currently used as a livingroom / office. At the rear there is a large sliding door to the terrace of approximately 16m2 with outside storage. Also at the front (street side) there is a beautiful view of the water that lies between Steiger and Haveneiland.
- living area 136 m2, volume 482m3;
- (Extra) communal areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009;
- groundlease: AB2000, the ground rent is currently € 2,258.27 per year and is indexed annually. The current period runs through September 15, 2057;
- heat recovery installation available
- completely isolated
- registered in the cadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1409, apartment index 18;
- transfer in consultation
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- active and financially healthy Owners Association '' Het Open IJnde '' in Amsterdam, consisting of 20 apartments
- established: October 19, 2007
- 103/2.190th share in the association
- the administration is handled in-house
- the monthly contribution is € 112,60,-- per month
- multi-year maintenance plan and bylaws available
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage
The association has various communal areas, including a communal garden, covered terrace, communal garage with bicycle shed. Two separate rooms can be used on registration, one of which is furnished as a guest house with its own facilities such as a kitchen, toilet and shower.
The house is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and café / restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is nearby, as is the shopping center and Amsterdam's creative shops and restaurants at the harbor. A new beach has just been created and opened. In addition, the Diemerpark (with a small beach) is within walking distance. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise), it is also a pleasant environment for children to live. With tram 26 you are within fifteen minutes at Central Station and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 are within reach.
- Located on the most beautiful part of the complex;
- right on the (swimming) water of the Zeeburgerbaai;
- possibility to create extra bedrooms;
- fantastic unobstructed view, with three terraces on the southwest and one on the northeast;
- own berth for a boat of about 7.5 meters;
- two collective spaces available;
- asking price includes indoor parking space;
- near the new city beach.
Read full description