This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? murdochmackenziestraat36.nl
Located with the garden on the green dike, right on the water of Zeeburgerbaai, in one of the most beautiful locations of Steigereiland, we can offer you this stylishly finished, well thought-out and energy-efficient house of 117 m2 with three bedrooms, berth for a boatv and private parking.
The free feeling of living outside and still in Amsterdam. The combination of a garden on the sunny southwest, adjacent to large water, and a private berth is rare.
In addition, the house has a lovely, garden-oriented living room with fireplace and underfloor heating and a spacious bathroom. The cozy kitchen island completes it from the inside. Due to the open and unobstructed view of the wetland and landscape environment, the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place is truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day.
It should be noted that the location of this house within the small-scale complex is in the best part, on the left side with an unobstructed view over the wide water of Zeeburgerbaai. The asking price includes berth and parking space.
Ground floor (cast floor with underfloor heating, 2.74 m high):
Entrance to the hallway, bedroom at the front with walk-in closet for clothes. Then the bathroom, which is also accessible from the other side. Back to the hallway: modern toilet room with toilet and fountain, indoor storage room with the connection for the washing machine and dryer. Garden-oriented living room with sliding doors to the lovely garden, located on the southwest. The open kitchen with cooking island is fully equipped. From the house there is a beautiful view over the dike and the water of Zeeburger Bay. At the rear, next to the stairs to the sleeping floor, is the second access to the modern bathroom. This is equipped with double sinks, built-in mirror, bath and walk-in shower with rain shower and handy alcove.
First floor (2.92m high):
Landing, two bedrooms and toilet with fountain.
- Living area 117 m2, volume 446 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- with (extra) common areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009;
- leasehold: AB2000, the current period runs until September 15, 2057. The ground rent is currently € 2,813 per year with a 25 year ground rent adjustment for the first time on September 15, 2032;
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- heat recovery installation present;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1409, apartment index 6;
- definitive energy label A++;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy VvE ''Het Open IJnde'' in Amsterdam consisting of 20 apartments;
- established: October 19, 2007;
- 108/2,190th share in the VvE;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 112;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The association has various communal areas, including a communal garden, covered terrace, communal garage with bicycle shed. Two separate rooms can be used on depreciation, one of which is furnished as a guest house with its own facilities such as a toilet and shower.
The house is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and café/restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is nearby, as well as the shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops and restaurants at the Port. A new beach has just been created and opened. In addition, the Diemerpark (with a small beach) is within walking distance. The spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings) makes it a pleasant environment for children to live in. Tram 26 will take you to Central Station within fifteen minutes and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 are within easy reach.
- Located right on the water of Zeeburgenaai, where you can enjoy swimming in the summer;
- three bedrooms;
- fantastic unobstructed view, with south-west facing garden;
- own berth for a boat of seven meters;
- the asking price includes indoor parking space;
- view the own website of this house murdochmackenziestraat36.nl.
Read full description