The free feeling of living outside, and yet in Amsterdam.
The pearl of Steigereiland Zuid, because of its unique location on the spacious water! Freely located on two sides on the dike, at the most southeastern point. Due to the large glass fronts on three sides (!) there is a beautiful and wide view from the house over the water of the Zeeburgerbaai. A sunny garden to play and relax in, the dike to romp; swimming and boating fun are assured here!
Due to the open and unobstructed view of the water-rich and scenic surroundings, the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place is truly breathtaking. Here you can see the sun rise and set every day, in a setting of waving reeds, wild flowers and white swans.
The corner house (119 m2) is very well maintained, energy efficient (A++) with its own energy supply in the form of a heat pump for underfloor heating and cooling, has a very bright living room with cooking island and beautiful views through large sliding doors, a lovely garden and terrace, three good sized bedrooms, office/workplace, a berth for a boat and a private covered parking space.
The asking price includes the berth and parking space. With option on a second berth. The location is a mix of young families and retirees.
And I may tell you; this house is such a picture that the architect and his family moved there himself.
This house has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? murdochmackenziestraat40.nl.
Ground floor (with trowel floor with underfloor heating and cooling, height 2.73m):
Entrance, large window at the front, hall with wardrobe, office with built-in workplace with side window and built-in cupboard space, sliding door, hallway, toilet room with toilet with fountain, bathroom with daylight, underfloor heating, wide, double washbasin, large mirror, bathtub, shower corner and closet space for towels, bedroom with built-in closet space. Storage space under the stairs, technical room with the heat pump, stairs to the first floor, sliding door.
The living room has a nice open kitchen with a cooking island that is set up in such a way that you can cook for the guests and have a beautiful view over the water. It's almost like you're standing outside yourself. On the side there is a large glass sliding door (with a modern screen from 2022) with access to the dike. Here is a terrace (no property or user rights, but used from the start).
The kitchen is equipped with all modern conveniences including a Corian worktop, plenty of cupboard space, combi oven and convection oven, fridge with freezer, induction stove with low extraction, pharmacy cabinet and dishwasher.
The seating area is garden-oriented and is located at the rear. Here is access through a large glass sliding door to the garden where there is a landscaped terrace. A hedge provides privacy and a large awning for shelter (2022). Around the corner there is a garden shed with an outside tap under the emergency stairs of the upper terrace.
First floor (height 2.89m):
Landing, two bedrooms and a storage room with the heat recovery system.
In the garage there is a parking space with extra storage space and at the rear there is a jetty with a berth. A berth on the jetty on the side is optional.
The Association of Homeowners has various communal areas, including a vegetable garden, covered terrace, and a communal garage with bicycle shed. Two separate rooms can be used on depreciation, one of which is furnished as a guest house with its own facilities such as a toilet and a shower.
- Living area 119 m2, volume 441 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- with additional common areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the current period runs until September 15th, 2057. The canon is currently € 2,554 per year and is indexed annually. The switch to perpetual leasehold has already been recorded at the civil-law notary; from 2057 € 897.68 per year + inflation from now on;
- luxury sun blinds (2022);
- underfloor heating and cooling throughout the entire house;
- A++ energy label;
- ground heat pump for the energy supply;
- the Association of Homeowners talks about installing solar panels;
- heat recovery installation present;
- completely insulated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1409, apartment index 8;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''Het Open IJnde'' in Amsterdam consisting of 20 apartments;
- established: October 19th, 2007;
- 112/2,190th share in the community;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 119.00;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and café/restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. Various secondary schools (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) are nearby, as well as the shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops and restaurants at the Port. A new beach has just been created and opened. The Diemerpark (with a small beach) is located across the water within walking distance, where you can enjoy recreation and sports. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings), it is also a pleasant environment for children to live. Tram 26 takes you to Central Station within fifteen minutes and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 are within easy reach.
- Located on the corner, right on the water of the Zeeburgerbaai where you can swim in the summer;
- beautifully finished and very well maintained;
- own workplace;
- three bedrooms;
- fantastic unobstructed view, with garden on the southwest;
- private berth for a seven-meter boat;
- the asking price includes an indoor parking space;
- “Het Open IJnde” was nominated in 2010 for the best residential project in Amsterdam (the Amsterdam new construction price);
- view the own website of this house on murdochmackenziestraat40.nl.
Read full description