Located with the garden on the green dike, right on the water of the Zeeburgerbaai, in one of the most beautiful locations of Steigereiland, we offer this luxuriously finished and energy-efficient house of 118 m2 with three bedrooms, berth for a boat and its own parking spot.
The free feeling of living outside, in Amsterdam. The combination of a garden on the sunny Southwest, adjacent to large water and a private mooring place is rare. In addition, the house has a lovely, garden-oriented living room with cast floor (2016), underfloor heating and a luxurious bathroom (2016). The kitchen completes it from the inside.
Due to the open and unobstructed view of the water-rich and landscape surroundings, the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place is truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day. The leasehold has been prepaid until September 2057 and the application for the switch to perpetual leasehold was made in 2019 under favorable conditions. The asking price includes a mooring place and parking spot.
Ground floor (with cast floor (2016) with underfloor heating, 2,75m high):
Entrance to hallway, bedroom at the front side, modern toiletroom with toilet and wash basin (2016), storage room with the connection for the washing machine and dryer, storage space and the heat pump (heat/cold unit). Garden-oriented living room with sliding doors to the lovely garden with terrace, located on the Southwest. The open kitchen plan is equipped with a sleek white artificial stone worktop with a sink made of the same material and equipped with all modern appliances including a Quooker tap (2016), five-burner gas stove (gas with bottles), extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave (all Siemens Topline).
From the kitchen and the living room there is a beautiful view over the dike and the water of the Zeeburgerbaai. At the rear, next to the stairs to the bedroom floor, is the modern bathroom (2016). This is fitted with tiles up to the ceiling and equipped with double washbasin with built-in taps, mirror cabinet, second toilet, bathtub and walk-in shower with rain shower and rinsing shower.
First floor (with cast floor with underfloor heating, 2,92m high):
Landing from which access to the spacious master bedroom and a second bedroom.
- Living area 118 m2, volume 447 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- with (extra) communal areas of approximately 41 m2 and 44 m2;
- built in 2009;
- redesigned in 2016 by the current (second) owners;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been prepaid to the end of the period being September 15th, 2057. The application for a switch to perpetual leaehold was made in 2019 under favorable conditions;
- heating and cooling by means of a heat pump;
- underfloor heating and cooling throughout the house;
- heat recovery installation present;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1409, apartment index 5;
- final energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''Het Open IJnde'' in Amsterdam, consisting of 20 apartments;
- established: October 19th, 2007;
- 108/2.190th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 100,00;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal house rules available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The association has various communal areas, including a communal garden, covered terrace, communal garage with bicycle shed. Two separate rooms can be used on depreciation, one of which is furnished as a guest house with its own facilities such as a toilet and a shower.
The house is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and café/restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is nearby, as is the shopping center and Amsterdam's creative shops and restaurants at the harbor. A new beach has just been created and opened. In addition, the Diemerpark (with a small beach) is within walking distance. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise), it is also a pleasant environment for children to live. With tram 26 you are within fifteen minutes at Central Station and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the ''Oostelijk Ontsluiting'' to the A1 and A9 is within reach.
- Located right on the water of the Zeeburgerbaai where you can swim in the summer;
- three bedrooms;
- luxuriously finished (2016);
- fantastic unobstructed view, with garden on the Southwest;
- own berth for a boat of seven meters;
- the asking price includes an indoor parking space.
Read full description