Turn-key apartment within walking distance of the Leidseplein!
This stylish apartment with unobstructed views over the Singelgracht is in an excellent location on private land in the Da Costabuurt in Amsterdam Oud-West.
In 2021 the house was completely renovated internally, while retaining all the classic details. It is an apartment that has a lot of atmosphere because the house is finished with a great sense of detail. A house with a soul and yet everything new:
New floors and ceilings, fully equipped with extra injected insulation (cellulose), underfloor heating, new combi boiler, new frames with HR++ glass, stained glass with secondary windows, en-suite part with cupboards, classic doors with beautiful fittings, bathroom , kitchen, electricity, everything has been renewed, plastered, painted and equipped with recessed lighting.
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Nassaukade317-2.nl
Stately entrance with stone staircase, covered porch, central front door to the communal hall. This closed entrance provides access to three apartments. The front door of the apartment on the second floor is reached via the covered staircase with wooden, authentic elements. The stairwell was painted in 2021.
The modern meter cupboard (2021) with three-phase current is located in the central hall. The stairwell is extra insulated, as well as the floor and ceiling of the apartment. As a result, the contact noise is minimal. The ceiling height is 2.74 m and the oak parquet (thick top layer, sandable) has underfloor heating.
Private entrance, hall, compact bathroom with tiles to the ceiling, toilet, fountain and shower. There is also a wardrobe in the hall.
En-suite living room with a high ceiling (2.74 m) with authentic ornaments, Amsterdam fireplace, with a dining area at the rear of the house which gives access to the sunny and deep balcony oriented to the South through double doors. The balcony has an unobstructed view of the surroundings and has the sun from about 14:00 to 21:30.
The semi-open, custom-made kitchen was also renovated in 2021 and is equipped with various built-in appliances; 5-burner induction hob, extractor hood, built-in dishwasher, composite counter top, 1 ½ sink, combi oven/microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, large pharmacy cupboard and the central heating system (Vaillant, 2021). The kitchen also has a storage room which is equipped with a connection for washing machine and dryer. The breakthrough in the kitchen was made with a permit and fitted with a concealed steel profile. You also have access to the balcony from the kitchen.
The en-suite partition with its classic cabinets has been beautifully restored and is a beautiful style element in the house. The front room is currently being used as a sitting room/bedroom. This room gives access through French doors to a wrought iron balcony and has a fantastic unobstructed view over the Singelgracht. Next to this spacious en-suite room is the charming side room with fitted wardrobe, which serves as a second bedroom. All windows at the front have been replaced in 2021.
- Living area 79 m2, content 270 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1897 and completely renovated internally in 2021;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Vaillant, 2021);
- Entire house with oak parquet floor;
- equipped with underfloor heating;
- cadastrally known Municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8185, apartment index 14;
- definitive energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active Owners Association “Association of Owners Nassaukade 317 in Amsterdam” consisting of five apartment rights;
- incorporation: July 28, 2003, amended on June 10, 2005, August 2, 2018 and May 31, 2021;
- 78/476th share of the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 176,07;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Falcon VvE Management B.V.;
- staircase is fully painted in 2021;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The Da Costabuurt in Amsterdam Oud-West. You are located between various trendy restaurants, shops and various supermarkets. There are also many delicatessens, for example on the Elandsgracht. At this lively location you will find everything within walking distance, that also applies to childcare, primary and secondary education. The location is extremely favorable, so you can be in the city center, the Jordaan or the famous Nine Streets within a few minutes. Various museums and places of interest are also within walking distance of the apartment, such as the Concertgebouw, the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Vondelpark.
The public transport facilities are excellent. At about 10 minutes by bike from the house you are at the Central Station, there is also a direct connection with Schiphol.
- Located on private land;
- balcony oriented to the South;
- new frames with HR ++ glass (at the front of the house);
- beautiful en-suite living room with authentic details;
- suspended ceilings with recessed lighting;
- the floor and ceiling are injected with cellulose;
- two Amsterdam fireplaces;
- Pierre Coronel sent from this apartment during the war with the transmitter De Arend (a transmitter of the resistance, which sent 2000 messages during the war);
- unobstructed view;
- active Owners' Association;
- sellers have the right of award;
- view the own website of this house nassaukade317-2.nl
Read full description