Located at a fantastic location on the border of the Center and Oud-West, we offer this apartment of 70 m2 on the third floor with large storage room (19 m2) directly above the apartment on the fourth floor. The house is situated on private land in a very characteristic building on a light corner location with many windows. The house can be renovated according to your own taste!
Entrance by stately, stone stairs to the first floor. The third floor is reached through the communal stairwell.
Entrance of the house to long hall from where access to all departures. Due to the corner location, this apartment has no less than eight windows and there is fantastic light. The apartment offers many possibilities in terms of layout for realizing several bedrooms, living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Currently, the apartment is divided into a front and side room, intermediate room, back room, kitchen and a bathroom with toilet.
On the fourth floor, directly above the house, there is a spacious storage room of 19m2.
- Living area 70m2, content 253m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1890;
- located on private land!;
- double glazing (except bathroom window)
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 7694, apartment index 4;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- VvE '' Nassaukade 384 '' in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments;
- conversion to VvE April 20, 1994;
- 1/4 share in the community;
- the VvE contribution is € 150,-- per month;
- the administration is professionally managed by IJtoren B.V., 020-5733357;
- home insurance through the VvE concluded with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in a characteristic building with unobstructed views over the Singelgracht, on the corner of the Nassaukade with the Eerste Helmersstraat, a stone's throw from the Leidseplein and the Vondelpark. All amenities such as shops, schools and public transport are within walking distance of the house.
- Located in a very characteristic corner building;
- many windows;
- own ground;
- the house needs to be completely renovated, therefore to be renovated entirely according to your own taste and layout;
- measurement report available.
Read full description