Well maintained and spacious double upper house with balcony and large roof terrace.
Well-kept communal staircase to third floor.
Entrance to the very spacious and light living / dining room. The living room at the front has a nice view and is equipped with a gas fireplace (DRU). Dining room with open kitchen at the rear. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner induction hob, large sink with mixer tap, dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer. From the kitchen through patio doors with beautiful stained glass, access to the balcony, which is located on the west and has an unobstructed view over the inner gardens. Toilet with fountain. Exterior storage room (approximately 4 m²) which is currently being used by the neighbors of the second floor for the duration of their tenancy.
Spacious and light landing, which gives access to all rooms. Bedroom located at the front with walk-in closet. Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating with freestanding bathtub with hand shower, double washbasin with base units, walk-in shower with hand and rain shower, toilet, towel radiator, laundry room with space for washing machine and dryer. Second bedroom located at the rear accessible through beautiful stained glass sliding doors. This room can be divided into 2 bedrooms (see option floor plan). Meter cupboard with boiler room.
The spacious roof terrace of over 44 m² can be reached through a fixed staircase. The roof terrace was installed in 2012 with a permit and gives a beautiful view of Amsterdam.
- Living area 134 m², capacity 477 m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1900;
- long lease: AB 2000, long lease has been bought off to 31-05-2024. Switch to perpetual lease on the date of transfer;
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Bosch, 2005) and atmospheric gas fireplace in the living room;
- Kadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complexdesignation 8285-A, apartment index 4;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners ‘Gebouw Nassaukade 55 te Amsterdam’
consisting of 4 homes;
- establishment: 30th January 2004;
- 2/5th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the VvE contribution amounts to € 102,-- per month;
- building insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover;
The apartment is within walking distance of the Jordaan and Westergasfabriek and offers unobstructed views of the water and the greenery of the Eerste Marnixplantsoen at the front. Easily accessible by public transport and easily accessible by private transport.
Wonderfully light house, no renovation needed. Make an appointment without any obligation and see it for yourself!
Read full description