Very bright, tastefully and fully renovated 5-room apartment situated on the third and partly fourth floor with two/three bedrooms, balcony and two South-facing roof terraces. The apartment can be moved into immediately without renovating!
The apartment is located on private land (no leasehold) at a beautiful and quiet location between the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark with all conceivable amenities nearby.
Entrance to well-kept communal staircase.
Apartment entrance, living room located at the front side with large windows and unobstructed views into the Crynssenstraat. Through glass steel doors access to the side room with fixed upboard. This room can serve excellent as an third bedroom. At the rear is the spacious kitchen with enough space for a large dining table. The kitchen itself has white cabinets and drawers, equipped with a mixer tap and various built-in appliances, including: SMEG 6-burner gas stove with oven, SMEG extractor hood and dishwasher. Patio and fixed door(s) to a lovely South-facing balcony with unobstructed views and a custom-made balcony cupboard. Bedroom at the rear with fixed cupboard and patio doors to the balcony. From the kitchen the stairs to the fourth floor. There is a good sized storage room under the stairs.
Landing, extension at the rear where a spacious bedroom has been realized. The bedroom has a fixed wall cupboard with hanging- and storage space and a separate room with the combi boiler and washing machine connection. From the bedroom two times double doors to the South-facing terrace with outdoor lighting. Modern bathroom with tiles to the ceiling, double sink with furniture, walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower, toilet and towel radiator.
Through a remote controlled electric roof hatch access to the beautiful roof terrace with electricity from which a beautiful view.
- Living area 75 m2, volume 258 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 1931;
- located on private land;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Tzerra, 2016);
- new electrical installation (2020) consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation
1474, apartment index 93;
- energylabel D;
- transfer of ownership in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Nepveustraat 39-41, Bonaireplein 2-8 and Bonairestraat 10-54" "in Amsterdam, consisting of 83 apartments and 1 commercial space;
- established: June 15th, 1976, amended September 27th, 2004 and September 21st, 2007;
- 70/6.785th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- the monthly contribution is € 86,40;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is beautifully situated in a quiet and beautiful street between the Baarsjesweg and the Hoofdweg, and within walking distance of the Rembrandtpark and the Vondelpark and is convenient to all amenities. The apartment is only 10 minutes by bike from Leidseplein, Jordaan and Vondelpark. There are tens of terraces, restaurants, parks and shops in the immediate vicinity. With De Hallen, Ten Katemarkt, Jan Van Galenstraat and Jan Evertsenstraat nearby, you can exchange the tranquility of this fine apartment for the cosiness of the city at any time of the day. Good accessibility by public transport and the ring road A10 (West) is also easy to reach. You can park in front of the door with a parking permit or paid parking.
- Completely renovated, carried out in 2020: extension realized, stairs from third to fourth floor installed, terrace realized, new bathroom, roof terrace realized, electrical groups replaced, wall sockets placed, fully painted and new floorings;
- spacious apartment situated on the third and partly fourth floor;
- living room with side room and kitchen on the third floor;
- two/three bedrooms;
- modern kitchen from 2016;
- balcony and two roof terraces, all on the South;
- marmoleum floor on the third floor, wooden floor on the fourth floor;
- intercom system present;
- ready to move into without any renovations!
Read full description