Located at a prime location, stylish and spacious double upstairs apartment of approximately 163 m2 consisting of a private entrance from the second floor, spacious living floor with en-suite living room with open kitchen plan and balcony, a sleeping floor with three bedrooms, and two roof terraces! The apartment has recently been almost completely renovated while retaining the original details, offers unobstructed views from the front and rear and is located on private land.
The apartment is situated in a stately building in a quiet street in Oud-Zuid. In the immediate vicinity there are all kinds of facilities such as the Museum Square, the Concertgebouw and the shops of the Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuypmarkt as well as various primary and secondary schools (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium, etc.).
Common entrance to well-kept stairwell. Private entrance from the second floor with stairs to the third floor.
Landing with meter cupboard and stairs to the fourth floor. The landing is leading through to the hallway from which access to the living room en-suite with beautiful original stained glass sliding doors and four fixed cupboards. The living area is located at the front with a fireplace and access to the side room with wall closets. Dining area at the rear with patio doors to the balcony facing Southeast. Open kitchen plan with island unit with integrated bar element. The kitchen has with high-gloss white cabinets and drawers and is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink with mixer tap and quooker, fridge, freezer, built-in coffee maker, electric stove with ceiling-integrated extractor hood, steam oven, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. Modern bathroom with daylight and recessed spotlights and equipped with a double sink, shower, bathtub and towel radiator. Also in the bathroom, but neatly concealed, are the washing machine and dryer connections and the toilet with fountain.
Landing with stairs to the roof terrace, separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Two spacious bedrooms located at the front. Third spacious bedroom with wall closet located at the rear, with access to the terrace room with skylight and also fitted with a closet wall. From the terrace room via patio doors access to the first roof terrace.
Via a fixed staircase access to the second spacious roof terrace where the sun shines all day and from which amazing views over the city.
- Living area 163 m2, volume 565 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1909 and almost completely renovated in 2017-2018;
- located on private land!;
- almost entirely equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 2174, apartment index 11;
- transfer possible as from Monday, July 20th, 2020.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners "Nicolaas Maesstraat 121" in Amsterdam consisting of 3 apartments;
- established: October 20th, 1993, modified in 1995, 1996, 2007 and 2014;
- 2/5 share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the contribution is € 200,00 per month;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet and attractive street in Amsterdam South. In the immediate vicinity there are all kinds of facilities such as the shops of Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuypmarkt. Various food and beverage outlets and cozy cafes and terraces are located a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theaters are also nearby. For recreation, you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark within minutes. The property is easily accessible thanks to several roads and within five minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit that is still available here immediately. Very good public transport connections within walking distance with, among other things, various tram-bus lines to Central Station, South WTC Station, Amstel Station and Muiderpoort Station. From the Museum square you have a direct connection with bus 397 to Schiphol Airport only 25 minutes. The center of Amsterdam can be reached within a few cycling minutes.
- Double upstairs apartment with its own entrance from the second floor;
- living floor with en-suite living room and open kitchen;
- unobstructed view from both the front and the rear;
- balcony and two roof terraces;
- located on private land;
- largely renovated in 2017-2018 (including roof extension and roof terrace on the fourth floor, roof terrace with roof structure on the highest roof surface, new kitchen, sanitary and bathroom);
- preservation of original details (e.g. panel doors, stained glass windows, en-suite sliding doors, ceiling ornaments, etc.);
- herringbone floor on the third floor and laminate floor on the fourth floor;
- located at a prime location with all conceivable amenities within walking distance.
Read full description