This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Nieuweachtergracht136-d.nl
This unique LOFT apartment in a former diamond cutting factory with approx. 162 m² living space in the center of Amsterdam is located in a prime location on the water. Quiet living in the city center, a view over a characteristic canal with classic facades and the city amenities within walking distance, this apartment has it all!
This must-see home has its entrance on the 3rd floor with checkroom and then the stairs to the 4th floor. From the hall you enter the living room with open kitchen through a beautiful pivot door. A beautiful, very spacious open space that runs from front to rear. Unique are the 10 windows in the 15 meter wide facade, which makes it light and offers a beautiful view over the canal and the city of Amsterdam.
Next to the kitchen is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to the bathroom. The bathroom is dated but equipped with a bath, washbasin and fitted wardrobes.
On the other side of the living room are 2 identical bedrooms. Both rooms have a loft bed with a desk and built-in wardrobes underneath.
The 4th bedroom can be reached from the hall, which is located at the rear.
Third floor: entrance, cloakroom.
Fourth floor: Hall, central heating cabinet, living room with open kitchen, balcony, master bedroom, bathroom, bedroom II and III, bedroom IV.
- Living area 162 m2, volume 597 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1887;
- located on private land;
- municipal monument;
- central heating through combi boiler;
- Transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners Association Association 's Nieuwe Achtergracht 134 - 138', consisting of 10 members;
- established: May 17, 1985, amended on February 26, 2015;
- 2/16th share in the community;
- the monthly contribution is € 274.48;
- the administration is professionally managed by Het Nieuwe VVE Beheer B.V.;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
De Nieuwe Achtergracht is the canal behind Carré and continues until just past Roetersstraat, an ideal central location, quiet but still a stone's throw from Carré, Utrechtsestraat, Stopera, Artis, Hortus Botanicus and Oosterpark. Everything within walking distance, whatever night out!
Public transport is also located around the corner, Weesperplein metro station is 150 meters away and tram lines 1-7-14-19 are a short walk away. By car you can drive down the renovated Wibautstraat in the direction of A-10.
- Located on private land;
- central heating through central heating boiler;
- ceiling height of 3.13 meters;
- 4 bedrooms;
- municipal monument;
- steam diamond cutting factory from 1887;
- converted in 1985 into an apartment complex;
- view the own website of this house nieuweachtergracht136-d.nl
Read full description