** ENGLISH VERSION **
A great apartment, which you do not want to pass up!
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, on private land, on a charming and dead-end street. In front of the door of the classical building, there is a natural lee park, equipped with a play area and many benches, like an oasis, really special. This park was completely redesigned by the municipality in 2021 and gives a great sense of freedom.
It is a two-room flat with a terrace facing south-west. On the first floor, the terrace at the back of the house is included, making it a modern three-room flat (see option plan). A permit is required for this, but this can be a nice example.
Through the neat, shared stairwell you reach the front door to the second floor.
Entrance to hallway, half open kitchen equipped with various appliances, as well as the connection for the washing machine. The living room is located at the front, is very light and has an unobstructed view of the park and the Uilenburgergracht on the side. Large bedroom at the rear with doors with modern HR++ glass to the deep terrace facing southwest. Bathroom with daylight, washbasin with furniture, shower, towel radiator, toilet and ventilation.
- Living area 36 m2, contents 128 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- Built in 1933, modernized in 2009;
- located on private land!
- Heating and hot water by combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2008);
- HR++ glazing at the rear;
- cadastral municipality Amsterdam, section P, complex number 3273, flat index 4;
- Energy label F;
- Delivery in consultation, can be fast.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Owners' Association 'Nieuwegrachtje 7' in Amsterdam consisting of 5 flat rights;
- establishment: 1 April 1993, amended and subdivided on 22 March 1994;
- 1/5th share in the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 60;
- building insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The Nieuwegrachtje is a quiet, car-free, attractive and dead-end street in the old centre of the city on the corner of Valkenburgerstraat and on the edge of the beautiful Plantagebuurt. Within 5 minutes walk you are at the Nemo, Stopera, Waterlooplein, Central Station, the Hortus, Artis and the cozy cafes and restaurants on the Nieuwmarkt and Kadijksplein. Around the corner is a gym and a supermarket. The highways are quickly reached by car through the IJtunnel or Zeeburgertunnel, while parking Markenhoven is 2 minutes walk away with still free parking (off-peak subscriptions). The accessibility by public transport is also excellent, various bus connections are nearby, metro station Waterlooplein is a 5-minute walk and Central Station a 10-minute walk away.
- Own land;
- beautiful view;
- situated on a top location with all amenities within walking distance;
- bright flat;
- southwest facing terrace;
- starter flat / pied-a-terre;
Read full description