Modern corner house, completely renovated in 2021, of 123 m2 living space, built in 1993 with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, luxurious finish, front garden and sunny south-facing back garden.
The house is located in a popular location in the popular Meerwijk-West area and has been extended over two floors at the rear from when the house was built.
During the renovation, a new, luxurious kitchen was installed, two new bathrooms, new central heating boiler (Remeha CW6), underfloor heating on all floors, electricity renewed and fitted with ample space, new ventilation system (Buva silent Stream), new floors were installed and everything was plastered and painted. The house is turn key: you can move in straight away!
It is a leafy part of the neighborhood; you can hear the blackbirds whistling in the front yard. The entrance is covered, so that your guests can stay dry in the rain. In the hall is the extensive meter cupboard (2021), modern toilet with fountain and a storage cupboard. The spacious living room has underfloor heating, is garden-oriented and because of the corner location and the window on the side it is a very light space.
Adjacent is the sunny south-facing garden with a stone shed and a fence. The open kitchen (2021) at the front is completely new. This is equipped with a modern worktop, convection oven with grill (self-cleaning), microwave, fridge with freezer (three drawers), induction stove, extractor hood with connection to the outside, dishwasher, stainless steel sink with rounded corners, mixer tap (group for a Quooker is available) and plenty of closet space.
Landing, luxurious bathroom with walk-in rain shower with second rinse shower, double sink with built-in taps and a floating toilet. Two good sized bedrooms at the rear, one with a side window, the third bedroom is located at the front. All rooms are equipped with internet and extra sockets.
Second floor (with double dormer window):
Landing, spacious bedroom, luxury bathroom with underfloor heating, walk-in shower with rain shower and rinse shower, sink and toilet. Technical room with the central heating boiler.
- Living area 123 m2, volume 420 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1993, completely renovated 2021;
- located on private land;
- equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- underfloor heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Remeha CW6);
- renewed electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on the edge of the Meerwijk-West residential area, a quiet neighborhood with various green- and play facilities and primary schools a short distance away. The neighborhood is close to amenities such as shops and public transport. Also highways to Amstelveen, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Aalsmeer and Schiphol are nearby.
- Spacious corner house in a popular area;
- front- and backyard;
- completely renovated, including new luxury kitchen, two bathrooms, new central heating boiler, ventilation, underfloor heating, plasterwork, painting, piping, electricity, water piping, many electricity points installed, new smoke detectors.
Read full description