In a popular and quiet part of the Baarsjes, less than 50 meters from the Rembrandt Park, we offer: Light three-room apartment on the ground floor of approximately 54 m2 with a spacious sunny garden on the Southwest. The house is located on private land, in the quiet Orteliusstraat with lots of greenery on both sides and around the corner from the Rembrandtpark, Erasmuspark and Mercatorplein.
Entrance, enclosed porch, spacious hall with access to all areas. Separate toilet with wash basin, storage room with connection for the washing machine. At the front a spacious living room with original authentic stained-glass windows. At the rear is the kitchen with a separate refrigerator, oven and microwave, a dishwasher, extractor hood, 4-burner gas stove, mixer tap with sink and plenty of cupboard space. There are also two bedrooms at the rear, one of which has a renovated en-suite bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Through both the kitchen and the two bedrooms there is access to the sunny garden of approximately 72 m2 and a shed of approximately 6 m2.
- Living area 54m², volume 195m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1935;
- own ground;
- largely equipped with additional windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha, 2007);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- registered in the land register with the municipality of Sloten, section C, complex designation 10973, apartment index 1;
- final energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy “Association of owners of Orteliusstraat 61’ in Amsterdam;
- Establishment: June 7th, 2004
- 1/4 share in community;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the VvE contribution is € 45,-- per month;
- home insurance taken out through the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The former ‘De Baarsjes’ district (which became the West district) has been booming in recent years. It is a bustling neighborhood with many nice cafes and restaurants and close to the Rembrandt Park. It is less than 15 minutes by bike from the most central places of Amsterdam such as Museumplein, Leidseplein and the Jordaan. The Rembrandtpark is a beautifully well-maintained and relatively quiet park, great for walking, sports or barbecuing. There is even a petting zoo and construction playground for children in the park. You can do your daily shopping around the corner on Postjesweg or Mercatorplein. Here you will find the Albert Heijn, Aldi, butcher, cheese shop, bakery, pharmacy, etc. But also the shopping streets such as Jan Evertsenstraat and Kinkerstraat are in the vicinity. There are many nice places to eat or drink in the area, such as Bartack, Rembrandt's living room, and IJsmanschap. Amsterdam's own food market 'De Hallen' can also be reached quickly. The Ring A-10 is quickly accessible by car, but this neighborhood is also easy to reach by public transport via various tram and bus lines. In addition, Schiphol is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Well maintained lower house;
- sunny garden on the southwest;
- original stained-glass windows;
- own ground.
In short, a wonderful apartment in a central location!
Read full description