Located on private land in the real old heart of Amsterdam: Monumental warehouse Keulen from the 18th century. Opposite the St. Nicolaaskerk and on the canal and the lock of the Oudezijds Kolk. This canal is car-free and remarkably quiet. The immediate vicinity offers everything in terms of conviviality, culture, shops and restaurants and is a stone's throw from Central Station.
The historic building has been beautifully renovated and the apartment (137 m2) is tastefully equipped with the most modern conveniences while retaining all authentic details: Large loft-like space (almost 27 by 6 meters) with open kitchen with island, open bathroom, bedroom and various walk-in closets.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? oudezijdskolk7-huis.nl.
Authentic front door to communal entrance.
Entrance house to tour portal with wardrobe. Due to the large size (almost 27 meters x 6 meters) and the authentic beamed ceiling, entering this apartment is an impressive experience every time.
At the front there is a large space for a lovely sitting area by the patio doors, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun overlooking the canal. In the middle is the spacious dining area with luxurious open and spacious stainless steel kitchen with cooking island. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1.5 sink with mixer tap, oven, dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove. Stair cupboard with space for storage. In the rear part is the toilet room with toilet and fountain. Here is also a wooden open bathroom with large bath and separate walk-in shower with rain shower and a washbasin.
At the rear is the bedroom with a very spacious walk-in closet. Two bedrooms can easily be realized here.
- Living area 137 m2, volume 492 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1720, renovated in 2006;
- National monument;
- located on private land!;
- double glazing in wooden frames on the side and back of the house;
- heating by block heating and hot water by own central heating boiler and boiler;
- underfloor heating in the living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section G, complex designation 7791, apartment index 2;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Oudezijds Kolk 7' in Amsterdam;
- established: 8 March 1982;
- 1/6th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house,
- the Association of Homeowners contribution is € 65.00 per month, which does not include an advance heating costs of € 95,-- per month;
- home insurance taken out by the Association of Homeowners with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is in a fantastic location, on the canal, a stone's throw from Central Station. The Nieuwmarkt, Zeedijk area is a rapidly emerging hip neighborhood with many restaurants and other entertainment options. The realization of Oosterdokseiland and the redesign of Central Station and station square complete the picture. Central Station is a 1-minute walk away, the entrance to the metro is 100 meters away and in 20 minutes you are at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport! With your parking permit you can park at no extra cost in the Parking Centrum Oosterdok which is located a 5-minute walk away.
- Beautiful loft-like apartment on the ground floor;
- located in a former warehouse;
- French doors at the front where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun;
- cast floor in the living room and kitchen;
- wooden floor in the bedroom;
- in 2011, major maintenance was carried out on the building, including: façade piecework, repair and replacement of window frames, all exterior painting, replaced number of wooden beams, new dormers, replaced gutters;
- view the own home website of this apartment on oudezijdskolk7-huis.nl.
Read full description