Light and well laid out apartment of 76 m2 with a lovely west-facing terrace on the gallery, two bedrooms and a private parking space in the underground parking garage!
The unique round design of this apartment complex gives the apartment extra appearance and the apartment has an unobstructed view at the front over the Vrije Geer nature reserve and the quiet waterway.
The apartment is located in the Middelveldsche Akerpolder in Amsterdam Nieuw-West, conveniently located for the A-9, A-4 and A-10 highways, shops and public transport connections. Moreover, Schiphol is easy to reach.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? phansfrankfurthersingel116.nl.
Communal entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. The second floor is reached via the elevator or the stairwell.
Gallery with a cozy terrace facing west in front of the apartment. Entrance to hallway from which access to all rooms with meter cupboard and spacious storage room with washing machine and dryer connection, combi boiler and heat recovery unit. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
Spacious living-/dining room located at the front with a beautiful unobstructed view of greenery and water. It is pleasantly light due to the two large windows. Semi-open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards, equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher.
Spacious bedroom (18 m2) located at the front with an unobstructed view of greenery and water. Modern bathroom with sink with furniture, walk-in shower and towel radiator. Second bedroom (9 m2) which provides access to the terrace through patio doors.
On the ground floor is the private parking space as well as a private storage room.
- Living area 76 m2, volume 267 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built in 2004;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the leasehold canon has been prepaid for up to and including the end of the current time period being January 31st, 2049;
- switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for under favorable conditions under the opt-out arrangement (perpetual commutation of approximately € 7,500.00 or annual canon payment after 31st of January 2049 of approximately € 418.00 per year plus annual inflation adjustment);
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas);
- fully insulated and equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heat recovery installation present;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section G, complex designation 4246, apartment index 35;
- definitive energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Aker 5/6 Blok 6' in Amsterdam;
- established: December 2nd, 2002;
- 1/82nd share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 138.84;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance plan present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment complex is located in a quiet and green area between Badhoevedorp and Oud-Sloten and is well located in relation to shops, parks, public transport and roads. From the apartment you have an unobstructed view of the 'Vrije Geer' nature reserve and the calm waterway. A boat can also be moored here. In the vicinity there are various schools and sports and recreational facilities and is therefore very suitable for children. Another nice sight is 'the Mill of Sloten'.
- Spacious three-room apartment;
- terrace on the gallery facing west;
- two bedrooms;
- energy label B: energy-efficient apartment;
- laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- private parking space and storage room;
- view the own home website of this apartment on phansfrankfurthersingel116.nl.
In short, a modern and practically arranged apartment with an unobstructed view. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description