Located at a beautiful location on the edge of the Jordaan, between the Lijnbaansgracht and the Prinsengracht, we offer this well-organized 3-room apartment (60 m2) located on the third (also top) floor with lots of light! The apartment has a spacious living-/dining room with adjoining balcony to the inner garden and two good-sized bedrooms. All of this located in an apartment complex from 1981 on private land. Living in the city center with the conveniences of a relatively new construction!
On the ground floor there is a large storage room, a communal bicycle shed and the beautiful courtyard which is accessible to residents.
Common entrance with doorbells and mailboxes and access to the stairwell.
Entrance to hallway, from where access to all rooms, with intercom system and fixed wardrobe. At the rear is the living-/dining room with open kitchen plan. The large windows create a very light space. The kitchen is equipped with a sink with mixer tap and various built-in appliances, including a 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, fridge with freezer, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is a fixed cupboard with the space for the boiler. From the living room access to the lovely terrace on the inner garden side with afternoon/evening sun (all day in late spring and in the summer!). With the beautiful view of the green inner garden, you imagine yourself in the middle of nature. Two spacious bedrooms (11 and 15 m2) located at the front side, one of which has a closet with storage space. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with sink, bathtub with shower, toilet, towel radiator and washing machine connection.
On the ground floor there is a large storage room (11 m2) and from the street side there is access to the beautiful courtyard which also has a bicycle shed for the residents.
- Living area 60 m2 (gross 76 m2), volume 211 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1981;
- protected townscape;
- located on private land (so no leasehold)!;
- heating through block heating, hot water through boiler (Itho Daalderop 120 liters, owned);
- electrical installation consisting of three groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- the skylights are equipped with double glazed windows;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section E, complex designation 9546, apartment index 9;
- energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of HomeOwners ''Passeerdersstraat 18-28'' in Amsterdam, consisting of 16 apartments;
- established: March 31st, 1980;
- 8/123rd share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Velzel VvE diensten;
- the contribution is € 185,28 per month excluding an advance payment fort he heating costs of € 100,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning present;
- painting at the rear took place in 2021, front side painting is done a few years ago;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the edge of the Jordaan, centrally located in the heart of the Canal Belt (Unesco's World Heritage) between the Lijnbaansgracht and the Prinsengracht. This neighborhood is known for its trendy shops, beautiful design boutiques, authentic cafes, restaurants and cozy terraces. There are various facilities in the immediate vicinity for both daily and non-daily shopping. Dam Square, Rokin and Leidseplein are all within walking distance. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is only a 5-minute bike ride away. Various tram connections have their stops nearby and the Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike. In short, rightfully one of the most popular locations to live!
- 3-room apartment located in a modern complex in the Jordaan;
- large windows allowing lots of light;
- lovely terrace with afternoon/evening sun;
- two good-sized bedrooms;
- top floor;
- enclosed communal courtyard garden;
- joint bicycle shed;
- spacious storage room on the ground floor;
- an oasis of peace, in the middle of the city!
Read full description