Light and spacious mansion of approx. 168 m2 located in a virtually car-free, quiet and child-friendly inner street with an unobstructed view over the Polygoongracht. This family home has a large office on the ground floor with its own entrance, three bedrooms, a lovely living room with kitchen and a courtyard garden / terrace and a large, very useful roof terrace with beautiful views of the island and the water. The two parking spaces are accessible from the back and are included in the asking price. The leasehold has been surrendered until 2055 and the advantageous switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for in 2019. The house is well worth a look.
Ground floor (laminate floor, ceiling height 2.63 m):
Entrance hall with wardrobe, meter cupboard, hallway, modern toilet with washbasin, cupboard with the heat recovery system, cupboard with space for the washing machine and dryer, stair cupboard, unnamed space with back door. Via a corridor it leads to the two parking spaces. The large office with its own entrance door is located at the front, is very light and has a beautiful view of the canal.
First floor (Oak floor, ceiling height 2.63m):
Landing with modern toilet. The luxury kitchen of the SieMatic brand is located at the front and is finished in handleless white. It is then equipped with a hard stone counter top, induction hob, dishwasher, combi oven / microwave (Bosch, renewed in 2017), extractor hood and fridge / freezer combination. There is a nice view of the canal. Recently there was a leak in the kitchen. This has been completely resolved, however there are two crooked planks. These are replaced before handover (insurance work), the entire oak floor on the first floor is sanded again and the buyer is allowed to determine the color and finish.
At the rear is the garden-oriented living room with patio doors to the spacious and sunny terrace on the Southwest. There is an electric sunblind above these doors.
Second floor (laminate floor, height 2.63m):
Landing, master bedroom at the rear with screens against the sun and large built-in wardrobe. The two children's rooms are located at the front and have a beautiful view of the canal. In the middle there is the bathroom with underfloor heating, bath with shower function and a double washbasin with mirror cabinet.
- Living area 168m², volume 577m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 2007;
- leasehold: AB2000, current period runs up to and including October 31, 2055, the ground rent has been bought up to and including the end of the period;
- Perpetual surrender: annual ground rent payment 1,968.74 per year (plus the annual
inflation adjustment) or a one-time payment of € 31,858 perpetually.
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- registered in the land register with the municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 880, apartment index 14 (house)
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 880, apartment indexes 97 and 94 (parking spaces)
- final energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy “Association of owners of the Parkzijde building, located at Paul Schuitemahof” in Amsterdam;
- Establishment: February 9, 2006
- 21,713 / 87,503rd (dwelling), 125 / 87,503rd (parking lot 1) and 125 / 87,503rd (parking lot 2) share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by the HuisHouding Owners Association management;
- the VvE contribution is € 232 per month
- multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out through the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on the popular Haveneiland West in IJburg in a child-rich, pleasant neighborhood with plenty of space for children (playgrounds, playgrounds). The child-friendly island has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its traditional fresh food stores, a large Albert Heijn, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. There is also a gym, dentist and a doctor around the corner from the house. Also the popular Bert Haanstrakade: A boulevard on the water where you can enjoy a walk, sports or a breath of fresh air. The harbor island borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports association as the centerpiece. IJburg is located directly on the A10 exit S114) and the recently opened Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 is within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop 200 meters from the house, just bring your bike) will take you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately fifteen minutes.
- For the children there is plenty of (play) space in the car-free street with the canal in front of the door where can be swum;
- Very spacious office space with its own entrance;
- Two semi covered parking spaces included in the price;
- A spacious living floor with patio doors to the sunny terrace (South) with
- Annual lease payments surrendered until October 2055.
Read full description