Located in a very good location on IJburg: Modern and practically classified family home of 150 m2 living space. The leasehold has been bought off perpetually.
The house has four bedrooms, a game room/study room, a south-east facing terrace to an enclosed courtyard, a spacious roof terrace and two closed parking spaces behind the house.
The house is fully equipped with underfloor heating, aluminum frames and high-quality glass. The energy label is A.
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? petermartensstraat14.nl
Amsterdam landing stairs, entrance, hall, toilet with fountain, meter cupboard, access to the large and bright living room with herringbone oak floor and modern open kitchen at the front (Siematic) with various built-in appliances including a Quooker, steam oven, combi oven, induction hob, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer, extractor hood (all Siemens) and a recently replaced Bosch dishwasher.
The living room is garden-oriented, followed by the sunny south-east-facing terrace. The courtyard is enclosed so that children can play protected.
Spacious, lockable landing, separate toilet, access to the bathroom with daylight, underfloor heating, bath, walk-in shower and double washbasin. Three spacious and bright bedrooms.
Large landing, storage room with washing machine connection and dryer, access to the large master bedroom with plenty of space for cupboards. Spacious roof terrace. Discussions are ongoing with the VvE here to be able to close a section to create an extra room and balcony.
Fully equipped with cast floor with underfloor heating. Large room, used as a game room / study, door to the large storage room. This floor can also be arranged differently if necessary. Adjacent and accessible from the inside are the two parking spaces in the closed parking garage.
- Living area 150 m2, volume 537 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2011;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground lease has been bought off perpetually;
- underfloor heating and hot water through district heating;
- completely isolated;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2403, apartment indices 6 (home), 78 and 79 (parking places);
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''Vrijmanseind'' in Amsterdam;
- established: February 1st, 2010;
- share in the association: 173/8,674th (home) and 12/8,674th (per parking space);
- the administration is professionally conducted by StedePlan VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 109,45 per month for the house and € 30,55 per month per parking space;
- multi-year maintenance planning and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located in the spacious and child-friendly neighborhood of IJburg. Haveneiland has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) and health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its traditional fresh food shops, a large Albert Heijn, HEMA, nice restaurants, trendy cafes, theater and a city beach. The harbor island borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and is home to a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost (400m). Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant with the harbor and its water sports club as the focal point. Near the house are jetties where you can swim. At the jetties there are also moorings for boats belonging to residents of IJburg. Artis is 25 minutes by bike. IJburg is located directly on the A10, exit S114. Tram 26 will take you from IJburg to Central Station in about 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in about 15 minutes.
- Wonderfully spacious and current classified family house of approx. 150 m2;
- good outdoor spaces in the form of a private garden, roof terrace and a communal courtyard;
- the house has underfloor heating, an intercom system, beautiful herringbone oak floor in the living room;
- this is a modern house and is very well insulated;
- ground lease paid off perpetually!;
- property has 2 parking spaces;
- communal enclosed courtyard, ideal for small children to play;
- located near jetty and water where the children can play and swim in the summer;
- very good location on a quiet part of the harbor island;
- ideal step for a family from the city;
- good location near tram, roads, parks, schools, shops and sports complexes;
- view the own website of this property on petermartensstraat14.nl
The house with two parking spots is also offered for rent unfurnished as of November 1st, 2022 for a maximum rental period of 2 years.
In short, a lovely family home in a good location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description