In an excellent location in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods, the Museum Quarter, we offer you a beautiful, bright three-room apartment with a spacious terrace oriented to the East. Here you experience the best of both worlds: living in the popular and quiet Museum Quarter, with the comfort of a relatively new house.
The apartment is part of the modern complex 'De Wending'. The house is located on the third floor, with a storage room in the basement. The building also has an elevator.
The central entrance, via an elevator or staircase you reach the apartment on the third floor.
Entrance of the apartment, here is a very spacious hall with access to all rooms. The living area has excellent light through the large sliding doors that give access to a wonderfully spacious terrace which is located on the East. By opening the sliding doors, this really becomes an extension of the living area.
The living area has a spacious semi-open kitchen with various built-in appliances.
At the front of the apartment are two bedrooms. The master bedroom also has access to the spacious bathroom (which is also accessible through the hall). The bathroom was completely renovated in 2021. This is equipped with a walk-in shower with rain shower, second toilet, double sink and mirror with LED lighting.
In the hall there is a separate toilet with hand basin, there is also a spacious storage cupboard with washing machine connection and space for the central heating boiler.
- Living area 105 m2, content 344 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1996;
- long lease: AB2016, the ground rent has been bought off until the end of the period being September 30, 2035. After that, the ground rent is clicked and will amount to € 3,711 per year (plus inflation from now on)
- fully equipped with double glazing in plastic frames;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (ATAG, 2014);
- electrical installation consisting of 3 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- cadastral known to the municipality of Amsterdam (N.H.), section R, complex designation 6502, apartment index 16 (home and storage room);
- definitive energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
The house is located in the popular Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, on the Pieter de Hoochstraat. This is a wide, tree-lined street. Around the corner from the house are various cultural facilities, various museums, the Concertgebouw, the Vondelpark, the Stadsschouwburg and the Paradiso. The canal belt is nearby, as is the Pijp with all its cozy restaurants. In the Cornelis Schuytstraat, the P.C. Hooftstraat, Van Baerlestraat and Beethovenstraat are home to various exclusive (fashion) shops, boutiques and specialty stores. This is all within walking distance of the apartment. You will also find several well-regarded (international) schools and nurseries in the vicinity.
In addition, the apartment is easily accessible by public transport (metro/bus/tram). The metro connection 'North/South line' will take you from metro stop De Pijp to Amsterdam CS and Station Zuid WTC within a few minutes. By car you have a quick connection to the Ring A10 and the A2.
- situated in a great location in the Museum Quarter;
- lots of light through large windows;
- elevator present;
- two bedrooms;
- modern apartment located in complex 'De Wending' in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid (built in 1996);
- practical layout;
- spacious terrace located on the East;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description